Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesearljones

TD Member
Game Handle(s): james earl jones
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22690943
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: none
Real First Name: Adrian
Favorite Games: sports games for console, and CS:S are basically the only games I play.
Interests: Playing bass, listening to music, watching tv, being a bum generally.
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? I really enjoy the community of TD, this is basically the only server I've played on since I discovered it when I first bought this game. There is nothing better than a server that is open to all, and refuses to censor to their servers (unless it's the obvious no-nos, of course). This is the place for me, and I figured, what the hell, might as well apply.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 3 months on the server with at least 100 hours of play? Yes, i believe so
Are you active on the forums? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm not sure if this is an application, or an old ancient message written on faded manuscript.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
+1.1

The crazy gun battle between us will forever bond our friendship. Using 3 different weapons, and I don't even remember how it ended.. epic.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Personally surprised hes not TD yet... especially considering some of the people who did make it into TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.