• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Im new on the Forums [DREAM CLOUD]

DREAM CLOUD

I'm New Here
Hey guys in case you didn't know Im DREAM CLOUD. Also if you don't know who I am at all and have never played with me I'm sorry. But your missing out (just kidding) But really. I am just a normal player like everyone else. I rage just like everyone else. I get mad and cuss at people who mic spam but so does a lot of people. I mean who likes Mic spammers. Well I'm just Brandon from Central United States. (Nebraska) and I like to party. I love to join Darkly when its full and play. Many people know me as the Mini Scout or Mini Heavy. I mainly play as those. But a lot of people know me as a Key or Metal collector. Right now I'm pretty short on metal due to all my giveaways of keys. Once I start getting more money then I will get some more keys and do more giveaways. If you want you can add me any time. I'm on Steam or my computer almost everyday. Trade me if you have keys or want to buy keys. Thanks for reading.

PS

Yes I am a stoner. Don't ask me a thousand times.