• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I'll be needing ze helps...

mandy

TD Member
So I think it's about time I learn how to use skins and sounds.

I heard of this FPSBANANA website and I'm taking a look but I have no idea what I'm looking for, if there are specific skins and sounds to download... if there are multiple things I need to download... blahhh blahhh blahhh

Opinions and help would be very nice :)

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
99% of skins are shit. there are really good ones if u get lucky. u jsut unzip them into your cstrike folder, its usually in:

c:/program files/steam/steamapps/your account name/counter-strike source/cstrike

unzip there.

good luck though, skins can really fuck shit up and are 3rd party software. basically they are as good as the dumbass that made them. be warned: the only way to restore default skins is a css reinstall. u can backup, but who the fuck knows how to do it, its like 10 files with 1 skin, all in diff locations.

LT_Clash

TD Member
all you have to do is delete the folders that you put new skins in and next time you launch CSS it will remake them default. they realy can change the way the game feels. try finding 1 at a time so and save the onse you like in a sereret foulder and lable them that way if you get one that sucks you already have the ones you like downloaded and ready to go

[quote1279084693=Hinouchi]
Well looks like TD doesn't support skin. XD
[/quote1279084693]

Don't be silly, wrap your willy.

Skins can fuxx shit up when it comes to some servers enforcing consistency for certain files, to prevent custom skin exploits.