Idling Taunt Ideas!

Jerk

A Little Darkly
Hi! While on the TF2 idling server recently, after doing some chatting with friends, I came up with an idea; given the pyro's pool party and engineer's rancho relaxo being usable while idling safely, why not have idling taunts for every class? I'd like you to read some of the ideas we came up with and compliment or criticize these ideas, and maybe tell me some taunt ideas you want to see in the future of TF2. So after some thinking and collaborating, these are a few ideas that were passed around:

Scout: The scout could be doing one of a few things, he could be running around really fast in a circle, he could be sitting down at one of those drugstore heart pressure monitors checking his blood pressure, or he could be sitting cross legged doing an ohm position while meditating (all my personal ideas)

Soldier: the soldier could be sitting down or kneeling or something while reading the newspaper upside down, or could be trying to play a cornet backwards or something related.

(pyro already has pool party)

Demoman: had a harder time thinking of anything for demo, but some ideas that came up were having the demoman making booze, running a minibar, playing bagpipes or tinkering with explosives on a workshop table

Heavy: only worthy idea for heavy was having the heavy pull out a blanket or bed or something, and sleep with his minigun (or a minigun shaped outline in the blanket)

(engi already has rancho)

Medic: another hard one to come up with ideas for (for me), I thought that seeing the medic idling while playing the board game "operation" would be entertaining, or having him reading a "how to be a doctor, for dummies" book backwards or upside down or something similar

Sniper: only idea I came up with is having the sniper sit down next to a campfire with a kettle on the fire, with his rifle next to him.

Spy: again not much came to mind, but I did imagine the spy sitting down, taking a picture out of a woman or the pyro, and staring at it longingly, or counting his money very carefully, or just continuously trying to tie his tie perfectly while sitting down on the ground and trying to prepare his clothes properly but never succeeding.

If you have any suggestions, I'd like to hear them, unfortunately I don't have any experience making tf2 things, so I'll never make any of these things, I just want to come up with and share ideas with people who can. If you hate any of these ideas feel free to tell me, and I'll be sure to tell you how much of a jerk you are.

Thanks <3