• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

i want to kill myself

mandy

TD Member
so, hurray for me. here's my interesting story of the month.

the last day of the week before the holidays. i decide to be a good little girl and go to school on the last day even though no one ever does. so, i attend school in the morning and gave up around lunch and left for the mall with my girlfriend via public transportation. [ie, i never use public transportation, but im not a nub.]

so we need to take 2 buses in order to get to the mall. first bus was fine other than the fact that we were waiting outside for longer than needed because the bus was stuck behind construction.
fine.
we transfer onto the second bus which, yet again, was very late in arriving, so we wait outside in the cold. bus comes, get on, went to the back, next stop decided we didnt want to sit at the back because some crazy psycho bitch was sitting back there talking to herself, so we move to the center of the bus on the viva blue. [they have those SICK twisty middles...]
so my friend and i are talking and whatever when she notices a man opposite to us on the other side of the bus is staring me down. i had noticed it too but i didnt think too much of it...
we ignore him and continue talking.
moments later, he gets up, walks right over to me, gets my attention and hands me a piece of paper saying,
"hey sexy, id LOVEEEE to buy you a drink sometime."

*ahem* first off. this guy MUSTVE been in his mid 30's... second, that was SO RANDOM... and third. wtf.
so i reply to him, "sorry but im too young to drink." and went to hand him back the paper. he shrugged and said,
"so, im 18."

most awkward moment in my life. i just smiled and said thats funny. and my friend and i got off immediately, me being completely mortified and my friend pissing her pants.

at the mall:

we're about to leave so we wait outside for my ride to come and pick us up [im not taking the fucking bus again] and i had this uneasy feeling in my stomach. so i turned to my friend and asked her if we could go wait inside and sit at a table in the food court. just as we're about to leave, this guy approaches me and stops me. i had a book in my hands so he asked me what i was reading. and me, not knowing this guy, i didnt say anything and tried to walk around him. he stops us again by stepping in our path and starts asking,
"im sorry, am i making you nervous? youre just so beautiful i thought id try and talk to you..."

this is the part where i pinch myself because this obviously couldnt ACTUALLY be happening twice in one fucking day.

anyways, that continues until the point where i couldnt take it anymore [he wasnt taking no for an answer] so i tried lying. i tld him i wasnt into guys. so he asked me if my friend and i were a couple and i said yes. so his response was &quot:oh really?" and i was so freaked out by then that i decided to get this guy off my case, so i looked at my friendand told the guy we were a couple.

asshole finally left us alone.

someone console me :((

EDIT: the paper was his phone number and name.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
so 2 different guys ?

wither way, thats fucking creepy.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
u should post that guys name and number on 4chan's random board /b/

also whats teh big deal really? i wish anyone would try and pick me up at the mall. :(

mandy

TD Member
yep, two different guys
and hahaha mike, i threw it away the moment i got off the bus. that was just weird.
2 dudes in one day. im not THAT pretty. shit.

mandy

TD Member
creepiest part was, the second kept asking to shake my hand.
"can i shake your hand at least?"
"no..."
&quot:oh... well, wait, watch." *he turns to his friend and shakes his hand* "thats all."
"...no."

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Not that bad, before I met My gf she had a guy aproch her in a coffee shop first thing he says is "Ive been in jail for 10 years and your pretty" that's fucking creepy.

then about a month after we moved into an apartment a guy walks up to her At like 11pm "hey, wanna give me a blow job?" right in front of the apartment. let's just say he didn't get far before running into me.

Anyway, about uhmmm month ago? She was just walking to the subway for school at like 630am right on the corner about a block away from the apartment guy whips his dick out and starts jerking off right on the corner.

:P not saying you situation wasn't totally ficking weird but hang in there because it might get worse as you get older.

mandy

TD Member
[quote1261194668=cock]
Not that bad, before I met My gf she had a guy aproch her in a coffee shop first thing he says is "Ive been in jail for 10 years and your pretty" that's fucking creepy.

then about a month after we moved into an apartment a guy walks up to her At like 11pm "hey, wanna give me a blow job?" right in front of the apartment. let's just say he didn't get far before running into me.

Anyway, about uhmmm month ago? She was just walking to the subway for school at like 630am right on the corner about a block away from the apartment guy whips his dick out and starts jerking off right on the corner.

:P not saying you situation wasn't totally ficking weird but hang in there because it might get worse as you get older.
[/quote1261194668]
oh my god........

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
lol Mandy... You are a girl. Even if you're not amazingly sexy/gorgeous, there are guys out there who think you are. Just remember, some will lie, and some will actually mean it - "There is beauty in everyone's eye" - buckshot jr. Guys who are socially inept will do weird shit like the experience you had. 99.9% of the other experiences you will have will be much better.

Not to mention, you were on a public bus - unfortunately, the place where weirdos can act and get the fuck out... it doesn't happen too often, but more so because you're a girl.. if you were a guy, that wouldn't happen..

Get over it, take the compliment (however greasy) and enjoy tomorrow ;)

Also, just- WOW I gotta shit... nevermind, that's it :) LOL

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1261201764=cock]

[/quote1261201764]

This could possibly be a Shotgun Jesus siting!

for me its gotten to the point where nobody will hit on any girl im with in fear of what i will do. i strike fear into the hearts of my enemies. im so cool arent i.

well living near san francisco, the aids capital of the world, i have heard stories of guys getting stalked/ hit on by other guys. i would kill fools personally.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Mandy I was thinking maybe you and I could go out for a drink sometime.

SiR-DreW

TD Member
Most guys socially inept ? *CHECK*

As for the public transportation action... I actually tried to talk to a girl on the subway who I thought was hitting on me (hah). Turns out I just ended up feeling like a HUGE creep. So we can just *CHECK* that offa the bucket list too.

I'm all for creative ways to crush guys souls when they fail horribly.

Any examples of randoms walking up to you (mandy) that said something that actually made you want to talk to them?

Their must be some sort of noble creativity left out there.

Help a brotha out :D

mandy

TD Member
[quote1261243060=SiR-DreW]
Any examples of randoms walking up to you (mandy) that said something that actually made you want to talk to them?

Their must be some sort of noble creativity left out there.

Help a brotha out :D
[/quote1261243060]
honestly, the whole number thing and asking a girl out for a date just straight up is the best way to go without freaking her out, but this guy was wayyyyyyy too old. he definitely wasnt 18...
dont blab too much and if youre going to comment on something, make sure you know what youre talking about. theres nothing worse than telling a girl you like her "gucci" shoes when they arent...
personally, if i dont somewhat know a guy and he approaches me, its weird and its probably because im still young.

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1261246370=OG buckshot jr]
.. Even if you're not amazingly sexy/gorgeous, there are guys out there who think you are...
[/quote1261246370]

What a prick ... ROFL.

Mandy ... unfortunately it might get worse. I wish it will never happen again ... but be careful and watch yourself. My wife had some unfortunate encounters as well. Never be alone, especially night time and if by any chance you have no other choice, try and stay as much as possible in public places.

Oh ... and learn to start ignoring those fcks. Is a BIG city with a lot of retards :).

mandy

TD Member
[quote1261246370=OG buckshot jr]
.. Even if you're not amazingly sexy/gorgeous, there are guys out there who think you are...
[/quote1261246370]

???

i dont get it either

and yeah, thanks 35. it was funny though because i was alone outside around the lake shore thursday night--terrified--but nothing happened.

meh.

just hire a black guy to hide in the shadows and make sure nobody goes near you. you wont even know that he is there