• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I miss Omission

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
What happened to him? o.O He was here a couple days ago, greeting people on the "I'm new here" forums, like he does a lot.

swan

DARKLY Regular
Fuckin nicest guy in the world award. I remember first starting out on darkly servers years ago and omission was the friendliest person. Super welcoming and fun to play with. 'guys follow me on this rush, you'll get some kills after I die' . And we did. And goddamnit, I never minded running in and dying with him. Glad to hear he's well.

td|35mm

TD Admin
He is fine, he had the surgery some time ago and recovered nicely. Took a while...

Then the old man got heroic and did a lot of work around the house and manage to damage his back in the process so he was recovering from that too.

He is suppose to come by and visit me one of these weekends but he was busy with his business since he is looking to do some changes - so I'm just waiting to hear from him. Funny enough I've sent him an email this morning asking him if he is still alive :).

No answers back yet.
:waiting:

His mic is on the fritz, so sometimes he won't use it.
Maybe we should start a donation thread going on and buy him something nice.
:D

Freak

DARKLY Regular
Omission gave me my first ever skin. I have a suspicion he was either drunk or in a ridiculously good mood.

Either way, he's the reason I ever decided to stick around with you sorry lot on TD. I wish him a speedy recovery. <3

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Just saw this post today!!!
Wanted to give a shout out to the two great guys Omission and Death who to me are the greatest example of the Darkly philosophy. Miss them a lot, hope they both recover their health soon and get back online for some laffs and fraggin.[emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk