• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I got in an accident :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1223482003=buckshot]
yea im good. It kinda took me some time to actually realize how close that was to smoking me in the face! Luckily the driver pulled over and i got his info. I actually told him i didnt need insurance involved but after he heard the 1300 price tag fix up he wanted to contact insurance.All good im getting a new bumper AND a brand new 337 front lip out of this :)
My CSS skills saved me. Yet another reason to play CSS.
[/quote1223482003]

how busted up is the old lip?

mine is cracked in half...so i'll take any freebies.

crojon

I'm New Here
sorry to hear mannn, i love mk4's lookin into buyin a 1.8t jetta one day n join'n the Vdub crew. and it sucks that the guy wants to go through insurance, is that going to increase your rates at all?

buckshot

TD Member
my rates will stay the same thank God. 25 year old in turbo car = rapage of $

The lip is not in very good shape at all. Though i am gonna be selling the bumper which only has a crack in it only visible if you come up close. I wouldnt even replace it but his insurance is kind enough to pay ;). $200 on vortex if anyone wants it. (retails for $475 from VW as a genuine part + paint + labor)

glock

TD Admin
Glad your not hurt Buck...shit like that can happen very quickly....hope the dork with the load got charged...the knot head!

Hey glad your ok bud, and also that the guy pulled over and noticed the accident. It blows when people just drive off and u dont get the plates.

buckshot

TD Member
yea man...sucks. but luckily my buddy's shop is favored with my insurance group.
Old part = $80
New part i scammed insurance for = $475 unpainted!

Status
Not open for further replies.