• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I got in an accident :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckshot

TD Member
Well not really...im driving down dundas road near trafalgar. All of a sudden i see a 1/2' by 1/2' piece of tree come flying at me! This guy had a pick up truck with the bed completely full (even higher then his back window) of chopped up trees. The thing falls out and smashes the entire front bumper and lip of my 4 mth old car :(
Luckily i hit the brakes to slow down a bit and let the tree stump actually hit the ground rather then hit it while it was still in the air on my side of the car no less.
Bucky almost got smoked in the face with a tree stump!

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1223400025=CroJon]
what are u driving?
[/quote1223400025]

Sensitivity Training 101: ask "are you ok?" or say "glad to hear you weren't hurt. it could've been much worse had you not reacted quickly."

Well, glad you're ok. Bucky, was the driver Asian? LOL

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1223400313=Narf!]
[quote1223400025=CroJon]
what are u driving?
[/quote1223400025]

Sensitivity Training 101: ask "are you ok?" or say "glad to hear you weren't hurt. it could've been much worse had you not reacted quickly."

[/quote1223400313]

since when do asians roll around in pickups with chopped wood in the trunk?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
glad ur ok buddy !

buckshot's CSS reflex saved his life !!! srsly !

did u catch the guy in the pickup ? what car u got ?

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1223400961=Fork Included]
[quote1223400313=Narf!]
[quote1223400025=CroJon]
what are u driving?
[/quote1223400025]

[/quote1223400313]

since when do asians roll around in pickups with chopped wood in the trunk?
[/quote1223400961]

Good point.

crojon

I'm New Here
well, just like everyone else im sure he knows that im glad hes ok i mean who else would scout me through dbl doors...

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1223401575=CroJon]
well, just like everyone else im sure he knows that im glad hes ok i mean who else would scout me through dbl doors...
[/quote1223401575]

BMan.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
thank god u didnt get a log through your windsheild like final destination 2!!! that guy gets fucked up by a massive log!!

buckshot

TD Member
yea im good. It kinda took me some time to actually realize how close that was to smoking me in the face! Luckily the driver pulled over and i got his info. I actually told him i didnt need insurance involved but after he heard the 1300 price tag fix up he wanted to contact insurance.All good im getting a new bumper AND a brand new 337 front lip out of this :)
My CSS skills saved me. Yet another reason to play CSS.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Well bud I'm happy you are OK ... but damn ... I know you might be furious.
I know I would be if anyone will hit my baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.