HUZZAH - Pink Bill's Rafflez

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Thread closed, simplified here.

All previous entrants have been re-entered into the new raffle.

Raffle is free to enter, just comment below. Read the endless blocks of text for details.

After hanging around on the forums for a little while now, something has become clear: after being isolated for an extended period of time, the smaller-than-it-should-be Darkly Forumdvs community has developed severe cases of neurosis, and needs to engage in some social interaction in order to remain sane.

So, in an effort to bring more server players to the forums, to prevent the current community's illnesses from developing further, and to just get everyone excited over something they most likely won't win, I am raffling off my pink Bill's hat. I want everyone to have a chance at winning, so every participant may enter once for free. Now, part of this is to get new members to join the forums, so every participant must be registered on the Darkly forums. To enter, just comment on this this thread. Drawing will take place 1 week from now on Sunday, Sept. 23. Please be sure to leave a link to your Steam profile or check this thread on the Monday following the drawing, Sept. 24.

Now, dem Bill's hats are expensive, so players can purchase additional slots with metal or keys. Additional slots cost 1 reclaimed each. Players may purchase a maximum of 6 slots. I highly doubt it will happen, but should I collect 9 keys (the value of the Bill's) or more in players purchasing additional slots, I will make an identical raffle next week with any extra funds collected added to the raffle. After all, most of these forum members can't afford healthcare anyway. There are a total of 50 slots.

If you're just reading the bold text (which is ironic because that mean's you're not reading this), this is not for profit. If you read all of that, here's a treat for you.

Happy trading! I'll be on the servers directing people here. You know. Harassment. The usual. If you're feeling nice and want to donate so this can happen again next week, just buy some slots. Derp.

Painted_Bill%27s_Hat_FF69B4.png