• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Hunting and Fishing

Sushicutter

TD Admin
So... I don't know how many of you ladies and gents (if at all) like to hunt or fish, but if you do, care to share some stories/pics? I like seeing pics of monsters and hearing good stories (real or fake) of the one that got away.

I'll start it off.

cjot.jpg

This was back in 2011, at a friends cottage about an hour north of Bancroft

2012, largemouth, a little over 5lbs cant remember the exact weight

2007, the very first walleye I ever caught

something to look forward to in the upcoming hunting season :thumbsup:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'm too much of a pussy to hunt dear. There so cute D:

Helped my uncle trap a wolf last year after its pack ate his dog( :( ). Fuck the wolf population, it eats my dog imma kill those bastards!

Haven't caught anything worth a damn this year yet on the lakes. Just some smaller bass and one decent northern

Cazador

I'm New Here
I wounded a deer and had to chase it over half a mile and across a river...then I had to drag it back because my grandpa said that we have to get it right away before the coyotes bite into it. That certain timber had a bunch a coyotes that lived there. The river was cold and it was in the winter :(
Will upload picture if I can find one

$alvador

TD Member
i never found fishing to be much fun personally but used to go out hunting for game up north (kawarthas) when i was younger, i remember popping small game with a 22 was really profitable. if i had a box of ammo and some time off no question i'd go right now and just lie in the dirt waiting for birds. i'm waiting to inherit my dad's guns but i don't know what i'll do with them. i live right behind a farmer's market right now so i just have to go a few steps each week for fresh grass-fed meats.

Slawek

TD Admin
I live in a prime area for both of these activities, but haven't participated. I used to love fishing as a kid, i'll need to take my daughter fishing next year I think

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
looks like salvador and i are the only nerds who actually go outside
Not true. While I don't hunt and rarely fish because of circumstance, I mountain bike, hike, beach and play football [soccer, for the illiterate] a lot. Also, zip-lining is wicked!

Wanting to try rock-climbing, but it's super expensive :waiting:

td|35mm

TD Admin
There are quite a few of us that does outdoor activities that include hunting and fishing... we just don't brag about it :).

How many pounds is that bow?

Last edited:

Sushicutter

TD Admin
I live in a prime area for both of these activities, but haven't participated. I used to love fishing as a kid, i'll need to take my daughter fishing next year I think

If you want I can share some wicked spots for you to take your kids

There are quite a few of us that does outdoor activities that include hunting and fishing... we just don't brag about it :).

How many pounds is that bow?

The butt plug pulls at 70lbs
Not true. While I don't hunt and rarely fish because of circumstance, I mountain bike, hike, beach and play football [soccer, for the illiterate] a lot. Also, zip-lining is wicked!

Wanting to try rock-climbing, but it's super expensive :waiting:

I live right on the edge of the canadian shield so you see ppl pulled over on highway 17 to climb the cliffs all the time lol