How to resolve server problems

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
To clear things up for people; if you're experiencing problems with the servers/donations, need to ask me a question, or anything else that requires my and/or technical attention and is related to the TF2 servers...
  • Make one post on the forums in the appropriate section, tag me, and await a response
  • Use the !submit command in-game for smaller issues, suggestions, et cetera
  • Start a conversation with me on the forums
  • Contact other admins/mods: they likely can help you and/or pass information to me if necessary
I check the forums and submissions from the !submit command regularly; these are the most efficient methods to contact me. Don't make forum threads for very minor issues and suggestions, especially if they require no public input.

Do not:
  • Make multiple forum threads
  • Add me on Steam unless I direct you to do so; this is considerably slower, plus I don't like it
  • Assume we're already aware of the problem
  • Start threads for problems that are addressed to me specifically; instead, start a conversation with me on the forums

kath

Spycrab Queen
hello :D im here to say that i have a problem with the bot on steam.. i cant add or the bot wont add me.. i been trying for 4days now love to know why i cant be added and get credit because i love the darkly servers i really do :D just the best trading server i been on and the admins are so nice
its just great good and thnx i ho its fixed soon :3

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
hello :D im here to say that i have a problem with the bot on steam.. i cant add or the bot wont add me.. i been trying for 4days now love to know why i cant be added and get credit because i love the darkly servers i really do :D just the best trading server i been on and the admins are so nice
its just great good and thnx i ho its fixed soon :3

Thanks for letting us know; I'll try to have it working properly some point tomorrow (Friday).