HooB's Team

Narf!

TD Admin
Hoob
Narf
Auron
LT_Clash
iCe

iCe buddy I know you're having PC troubles, but if you could let us know by next...Tuesday? whether you can play or not, that'd be great.

If iCe can't, then I calling up MR from the ringer list.

iCe

TD Admin
works when it wants... should have a new pc soon not by thursday tho... so we will see

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Hoob will you be able to play next thursday night? If not I'll captain this team.

LT_Clash

TD Member
im looking forward to this. should we try and get together this weekend or sometime next week to do a practice? i know im new to scriming so i wouldn't mind getting to know some starts. and also learn what we are all good at.

also if we are specing the other matches if we still want to be in comunication but not in Vent i have a team speak server i can put up. not quite as good as vent but it will due in a pinch

auron

TD Admin
Damn, this team is the shit. We're gunna pwn some noobs.

Clash, we have the TD vent we can use. We can have them create a channel just for our team.

I won't be available this weekend, except possibly sunday night, for a practice. I think we should get together at least once and run through some things and get comfortable with things.

Getting marine would be a great idea. We've scrimmed together quite a bit and he would make a good addition if icey cant get his shit figured out.

Narf!

TD Admin
Right now APE's team is the supposed favorites though. But our team has the most scrim exp.

Narf!

TD Admin
I propose our team name to be "thaTDouchebag"

&quot:oMG thaTDouchebag won the tourney"

"thaTDouchebag hacks"

etc.

The possibilities are endless!! ENDLESS I SAY!!!!

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
fuck that, ice for MR ain't fair :P ... MR has scrimmed a LOT!!! You only get MR if someone like Hoob or Auron doesnt show, ice is worthless anyways.... pick another ringer :P

no dibs on MR, I guarantee other people won't show as well.... you guys don't get privilege, fuck that!

ps. Prepare to lose your first game :D

pps. your thread has been hijacked

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1264783935=Spinny]
fuck that, ice for MR ain't fair :P ... MR has scrimmed a LOT!!! You only get MR if someone like Hoob or Auron doesnt show, ice is worthless anyways.... pick another ringer :P

no dibs on MR, I guarantee other people won't show as well.... you guys don't get privilege, fuck that!

ps. Prepare to lose your first game :D

pps. your thread has been hijacked
[/quote1264783935]

Well, MR is ringer #1 on the list. And your actions as a captain is very unprofessional. I'm banning you from any further TD tourneys after this one until further notice.

iCe

TD Admin
well spinny i said im probably not gonna be there since i said it first mr is #1 ringer

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
Sorry but it shouldn't be the team that determines who the ringer is... it should be the other teams... to determine if it's fair...

or if anything, it should be random, and the 3 ringers have their name picked from a hat, to be FAIR! you know what that means? FAIR

None of this post draft stacking bullllshit... if MR had signed up for the tourney, he prolly would have been a first round pick.... so ice, narf.. screw you both :P

alright, if you do get MR, and someone on my team doesn't show, then I'm picking up nick! sound fair? yeah thats what i thought

Ice was a last round pick, therefore your substitute should be someone of the equivalenet skil level as the last round picks on all teams....

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1264787757=Spinny]
Ice was a last round pick, therefore your substitute should be someone of the equivalenet skil level as the last round picks on all teams....
[/quote1264787757]

That made absolutely no sense. I was a first round pick.

Pyroette

TD Admin
narf you just broke the seal of confidentiality that was blanketed over the drafting proceedings. harsh reprimands may follow as a result!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1264788368=Spinny]
Sorry but it shouldn't be the team that determines who the ringer is... it should be the other teams... to determine if it's fair...

or if anything, it should be random, and the 3 ringers have their name picked from a hat, to be FAIR! you know what that means? FAIR

None of this post draft stacking bullllshit... if MR had signed up for the tourney, he prolly would have been a first round pick.... so ice, narf.. screw you both :P

alright, if you do get MR, and someone on my team doesn't show, then I'm picking up nick! sound fair? yeah thats what i thought

[/quote1264788368]

Exactly. keep it fair, make sure we use the "ringers" first, in order.

First 1) MR
Second 2) glock
Third 3) skd_mrk

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1264790310=Spinny]
[/quote1264790310]

Nick didn't request to be a ringer. Pyro is however, after skd_mrk.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1264790371=Pyroette]
narf you just broke the seal of confidentiality that was blanketed over the drafting proceedings. harsh reprimands may follow as a result!
[/quote1264790371]

Check yourself. Spinny broke the seal first by stating iCe was a last-rounder. Plus he hijacked our thread. Along with you.