• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Hmmm.

Lettuce

A Little Darkly
So i strictly play on darkly Tf2 servers but here lately ive been thinking about playing Csgo Darkly servers. How easily will an 8 year old anorexic child fit in :shrug:

nb

DARKLY Regular
Just make sure you're okay with strong use of language. :P
Welcome though, enjoy your stay!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
P.S Gatherix and I have come to an agreement, we implemented an age policy. You need to be at least 16 years old to sign up on the forums, and we will strictly reinforce that. Anyone who does not meet that requirement, or who lied about their age during signing up will have their account banned/deleted without notice.
They can frequent the TF2 servers if they are younger than 16 but not the forums. :smug:

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
P.S Gatherix and I have come to an agreement, we implemented an age policy. You need to be at least 16 years old to sign up on the forums, and we will strictly reinforce that. Anyone who does not meet that requirement, or who lied about their age during signing up will have their account banned/deleted without notice.
They can frequent the TF2 servers if they are younger than 16 but not the forums. :smug:

:relaxing:

FYI I've promised exception to those who registered before July 2nd (when we changed it), though just to the new rule; we can ban if we need to like before.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Look at you guys enforcing the rules around here. One might think you guys are in charge or something.
:notbad:
Nah we just like to pretend like we are in charge. Noone runs this place, kinda runs itself actually.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I never know anymore, they get younger, gayer and more sensitive (why I stopped using chat box), so I never know its a joke.
Well now you can rest assured that unless they are 16, they shouldn't be here and should be banned. With the exception of the ones who are grand fathered in (before the new age policy) and don't act like kids. Anyone grandfathered in who we feel shouldn't be here will get the hammer. So as long as they stay under the radar and don't cause any problems, we'll close an eye.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Well now you can rest assured that unless they are 16, they shouldn't be here and should be banned. With the exception of the ones who are grand fathered in (before the new age policy) and don't act like kids. Anyone grandfathered in who we feel shouldn't be here will get the hammer. So as long as they stay under the radar and don't cause any problems, we'll close an eye.

I'm jelly of your passport. We'll trade at the meet :mnotbad: