• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hi!

ChiGoku

I'm New Here
Hey.. I figured I'd finally introduce myself, even if ppl don't care XD

I've been playing on your server for almost the past month now and have been having a blast, I do look forward in helping donating when I can (first one I will in mid month as its when I get paid) I hope I can get along with everyone. I apologize if I offend anyone while playing if I swear to much, or may sound like I complain.. (which I'm not) its just my personality while playing, I have fun in it all :P

I've started CS back in the 1.0 days during school hours, played religiously all through highschool, 1.6, CZ, source, all that. I've only played source for about a year then I quit.. had other games to play and source wasn't as fun a 1.6 was for me, played in minor competitive matches in 1.6... moved to the battlefield series, BF3 religiously, L4D1 countless hours when it first came out, barely played 2... Dayz alot and just many more games

So I've decided to come back to GO, I played the beta.. thought meh, didn't intrigue me much, bought it on summer sale, and just started to get back into it. Starting to find it fun again and bring back some good memories of my teen years xD I have my good days and bad days while playing.

But otherwise, I look forward to playing countless more hours with you guys, its such an amazing community!

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I've started CS back in the 1.0 days during school hours, played religiously all through highschool, 1.6, CZ, source, all that. I've only played source for about a year then I quit.. had other games to play and source wasn't as fun a 1.6 was for me, played in minor competitive matches in 1.6... moved to the battlefield series, BF3 religiously,

I am so... so... so... sorry.. lol

Welcome to the forums!

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Welcome! I've seen you quite a bit on CS:GO and I knew it would only be a matter of time until I'd find you on the forums =D