• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

HI im Speirs

I have been player here for maybe 3-4 years. I like dogs, and beer. I try to hit on girls with moustaches, because the odds go up significantly. I know alot of you. I put some dollars finaly to the server and team I have been getting to know for so long. So thank you Darkly for puttin up with my harry ass for this long.

I will look further into joining you.
I do not know the full registration proccess yet, but I will ask town drunk, or shot gun jesus, im sure they will point me in the right direction...

DrUgZ

TD Admin
Actually Speirs, both of those guys will probably stab you in the back at the first chance they get!!
anyway welcome to the forums broski, enjoy.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i remember u, speirs. welcome to the forums !

find the chatbox on the front page

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
This mother fucker hands people cigarettes and then kills them...cold hearted bro.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Holy fuck, he made it. Beer you say? We gotta get you a mic, nothing better than blabbering incoherently after 15 beers on the mic...

glock

TD Admin
You talkin to me Leroy?

Welcome Speirs. Glad to see you have lowered your standards with women, because if you don't you might never get layed! Especially if you play here a lot.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
i should test your hypothesis about hitting on women with mustaches, sounds reasonable

fujesssu5.jpg

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[PUM] Speirs right?
BIG UP! Welcome to the forums, finally, mate!

@DM fuck off, throw your brain-washed muslim garbage somewhere else. Faggot.