TD Member
Game Handle(s): tinyClark
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10709889
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: BlackPulse, TD
Real First Name: Matt
Favorite Games: CS:S, CS:GO?, DAY-Z
Interests: Ponies and Rainbows

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? (sure)
Are you active on the forums? (kinda? ish? no..)
Do you have a mic? (check 1...2..)
Are you in good standing with the community? (except when their bullets are in my head...)
Are you at least 18 years of age? (according to my id I am...)

There once was a time when 2 groups of people, the BlackPulsers, and the Toronto Darklians came together. Being a small time BlackPulser, I was hesitant when thrown into this new and exciting world of Darkly, but soon began to thrive as bullets penetrated my skull... I worked my way through the ranks, and soon began a TD Admin, the days were good, they were fun... But that could only last for so long... They couldn't just leave it alone... They had to make CS:GO... Eveveryone scrambled... It was a new exciting game, and it was just $5... I didn't know what to do... The CS:S server, was my home, and it scattered... CS:GO was dirty, like COD and CS:S just got it on in a fucking out house.... I scattered too, I left, I stopped playing, burried myself in my work... The transition happened, and I missed out... But, I think I am ready for it.

tl;dr
CS:GO < CS:S - Make me TD | tinyClark instead of DARKLY | tinyClark. Maybe?

clark

TD Member
Well.... I was gone for a while, I got removed from the TD| steam group, and I lost admin.... So.... Not sure what that means....

kts

TD Admin
Clark, there was a point after they added the in-game tag system for groups, where people who were in the main Darkly steam group could use TD.
So we(sj?) made a new group, and invited as many of the TDers as he could through his list. During this time you were probably not active, and didn't get the invite. So ask him.

p.s. I don't know/remember you enough to comment about admin stuff, but if you were trustworthy before in css then I'm sure you're in good standing.
:)

clark

TD Member
Weird
cap02.PNG

But if I find it in the community:
cap01.PNG
So I clicked Join, and was saddened...
cap03.PNG
Fix it SJ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.