• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Hi, everyone.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
As of recently I have been experiencing some issues with my lungs and I cannot breathe properly. I've come down with a fever and I have been feeling like complete shit. I'm hoping to get surgery soon but until then I don't see myself being on Steam or even around a computer for that matter. As soon as I feel better I'll come see you guys all again but it may be a while before I'll start using my mic. Since I will not be on Steam or anything of the likes, you may contact me on my cellular device which I carry around with my frequently, but if I do not get back to you please don't think It's because I'm ignoring you. I may not be able to answer as I'll be resting and hoping to get better asap. My mobile phone's number is 555-555-5555. Thank you all and see you shortly.

(Number made Hollywood style by SJ.)

Last edited by a moderator:

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Sounds like the perfect opportunity to Marathon some of your favourite shows to me.
Hope you recover soon!

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
AIDS sucks, man. Get better. Now!

Also, Darkly pro-tip, never give these motherfuckers your phone number. I'm dead serious. You don't want Brains calling you or Leroy sending pictures of his latest bloody shit.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
AIDS is tough, but you can't be bumping boys' bums and expect to breathe right. Hope you get well soon!

SJ - for real, edit his post and delete his number man.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
was there a diagnosis somewhere between feeling like shit and surgery!? either way, get well soon. get dat magic johnson medicine.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Glad to hear you're recovering buddy, like OG said, take it easy man don't worry about rushing to come back, we're not going anywhere!

Slawek

TD Admin
Totally doesn't mean it. No feels at all in this post.

It's like one of those generic cards that a car dealership would send you for the holidays:

"Happy Holidays. We have good deals right now."

HahahahahH

glc2.jpg