• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED HEY I GOT BANNED PLZ UN BAN ME IT WASN'T ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, please use the format listed in the forum. (http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-template-effective-august-31-2011.7384/) Second, you should definitely look at the "How to Help Yourself" section. Number 3 states that you should be "responsible for your own behaviour, and the behaviour of anyone else that you allow to use your Steam ID".

Most likely, you won't be unbanned, because of your failure to actually take your time to use the format and how immature you are about the situation. I don't mean to be rude, but if you can't properly give the time of day to actually look at the appeal process/format as well as formulate proper sentence structure, it's highly likely that you'll remained banned from the servers. I'm not an admin so I can't have any say, but judging from this you haven't taken ANY sort of your own time to help your cause, so why should the admins spend their time trying to fix yours?

SXayavong

I'm New Here
I'm Not Admin. But First of all, The only way your buddy can get in your steam is getting in your house !
If he did it at his house then he wouldn't get access to your account. Because he would need to get into your Hotmail to get a code to proceed to steam.
Note: If you gave him your Hotmail then next time don't!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm Not Admin. But First of all, The only way your buddy can get in your steam is getting in your house !
If he did it at his house then he wouldn't get access to your account. Because he would need to get into your Hotmail to get a code to proceed to steam.
Note: If you gave him your Hotmail then next time don't!
DING DING DING! I was waiting for this.

PERM BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.