• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hey guys, my name is Base. CLICK RIGHT THERE<-----

Whats your favorite class on TF2?

• Total voters

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
Hello everyone, my name is base (as you can tell by the title :)

And i play quite a bit of TF2 if im not on Xbox (i play both regularly). I Find myself to have a crazy personality as many people have told me, but get right to the point, and become serious when its needed. i love challenging myself to do new things and learn new ways to do them, out of all the TF2 classes i am the most eve with all of them, i love them all because they all have difficulty. i tend to do things in the harder way if its the best way to do it. i am 14 years old and im about 6'4 XD so i do look/sound/act older then i am. my dream is to become a computer developer(like apple and windows) or become a HTML coder for websites and so on, but if i could keep to my roots and become involved in the gaming industry i would jump to my options. alot of games these days are taken to a dumber prospective, look at COD MW/MW2 were really good games BECAUSE OF THE STORY, but these days its all about multi player, a game is something you play, and try and win, that mean beat the fucking campain, not multi player if you asked me what i think of multi player on COD and such id say "a gigantic fucking hub for gamers to play together, NOT a game", so some friends and i are working on a game, literally our own game, and hopefully we can change the way gaming is looked at. people say im "Old fashioned" but i don't really think i am, i like learning new things and trying out different prospectives, if you know me 75% of my friends argue with me and we love it, i love arguing with people on things, it shows a different view to things, and if your able to show me a different side to things, then there's a good chance we can be friends XD.

-Your one and only,Robin/base :creepy:

P.S. have some bacon:bacon: