• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just wanted to introduce myself and i"m glad i can be a part of this community. I was reffered by Commander Abdul and Nidal who are my real live friends for almost 12 years now. They tricked me into playing WOW for 6 years now, and im being blackmailed to play Star Wars for another 6 years tsk tsk .I will hopefully meet some of you in Star Wars.
May the force be with you OH GO HABS GO

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Hey just wanted to introduce myself and i"m glad i can be a part of this community. I was reffered by Commander Abdul and Nidal who are my real live friends for almost 12 years now. They tricked me into playing WOW for 6 years now, and im being blackmailed to play Star Wars for another 6 years tsk tsk .I will hopefully meet some of you in Star Wars.
May the force be with you OH GO HABS GO
+1
And welcome to the community!

Nid@l

I'm New Here
Yup Iris is a good friend and true Spartan...lol

We could never get him to play CSS, only WoW

He's good people

Welcome

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Word up, another Nino lol
Habs are too shit to even suck my balls, but I will credit them with finally hiring a non-French speaking coach (hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
But, if you're coo with nino, that's automatic goodness in my books.. one love bro, hope you like the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.