Help, my thread is locked

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
More than likely locked and deleted with reason.

Why buy games from you when I could get them legit, same price, through a store. You nuts?

More than likely locked and deleted with reason.

Why buy games from you when I could get them legit, same price, through a store. You nuts?

The thread is not deleted, is a internal error of server.

I have sold a lot of games, if you don't want buy, it's good, but there isn't the topic of this thread. Anyway, my prices are cheaper than steam, and I sell games by steam trade, so it's impossible scam.

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
So regardless if a topic doesn't exist on this yet, this is not an open forum like kijiji, we do try to validate the legitimacy of content for our users, hence my concern is that you're not a vendor, so how could you sell cheaper than the source? I think other people might have the same question.

Last edited:

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
If I may offer some clarity here, a lot of TF2 traders (not including myself) will sell Steam games for TF2 keys. It's just another facet to the market. People don't always have the raw money to spend on games, but it is easier to work up with TF2 items and earn keys to buy those games.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
True, but this guy is saying he's selling steam games for cheaper price. That's worry some.

Regardless, OP, your thread is not locked, it's gone (as I can't find it), so you should just use this one.

I advise all extreme caution around this offer.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Oh I agree with the caution. It can be risky at times. My point was that it isn't uncommon.

It's great that you're lookin' out for people though. It's definitely appreciated.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I can get to it just fine, are you one of the ones that asked for themselves to be banned from the TF2 forums?
Oh, it's part of the tf2 forums, no bloody wonder! In that case, whoever locked the thread didn't want the thread there, so you're @shakat shit out of luck, mate.

Thanatos

TD Member
His thread is still there and works fine, it's not locked. It might have been a temporary glitch or an error on his end. If he's still having issues he should log out and log back in, or delete temp files and cookies.

When I try edit, say this:

BF9.jpg