• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Help Me :(

hey guys! can someone please help me with a hand skin? i wanna put it on but it won't really work.. am i putting it in the wrong place or is there something wrong?

download win.RAR
www.fpsbanana.com
pick skin
download through mirror
extract all from won.RAR to LocalDisk:C/programfiles/steam/steamapps/*steamaccountname*/counter-strikesource/cstrike

and extract there.. is that right? or are physical skins supposed to be placed somewhere else?

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/65608
here is the one i want.. check it out and tell me what i should do pleasee! :(

i heard gun skins weren't
and why would hand skins be bad? no advantages or disadvantages.. just a really nice skin :P

Death

TD Admin
Mr. Freeze if you really want skin.... well come for a ride in my van ... ha ... then there will be new skin for you to play with ... bwwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
rule #1 dont make any noise, otherwise, mr 44 makes a noise,
got a question? see rule number 1.
and rule number 3? dont u ever try to run. cause i got six little friends, and they can all run faster then you.

[quote1265480847=Death]
Mr. Freeze if you really want skin.... well come for a ride in my van ... ha ... then there will be new skin for you to play with ... bwwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa
[/quote1265480847]

AaH Death shaatt app yooo! i shall ring you up for some skin if i need any! and did any of you guys check the skin? it's pretty sick.. you got 4 different versions which come with different maps with different textures and shit.. really chill

[quote1265481605=HooB.wg]
you're weird
[/quote1265481605]

oh yes! i know that mr. Hoob :) and i like being weird :)

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1265481659=Jimballs]
[quote1265481605=HooB.wg]
you're weird
[/quote1265481605]

oh yes! i know that mr. Hoob :) and i like being weird :)
[/quote1265481659]

Are you coming on to him?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
[quote1265484876=Jimballs]
did any of you guys check the skin? it's pretty sick.. you got 4 different versions which come with different maps with different textures and shit.. really chill
[/quote1265484876]

That site takes more time to load than it takes me to empty my balls....

td|35mm

TD Admin
Freeze ... usually there are instructions on what to do.
Plus, usually the skins are already coming with the folder structure in place. Just follow that.

But before installing anything, read the comments of the other guys that tried it. Some skins do have problems.

-----------
EDIT: I just had a look at what you are trying to install :). I have the exact skins.
Is simple. When you unzip the file, it comes with 4 folders. I choose the &quot:octocamo" skin.

Copy the hands folder from : Octocamo\materials\models\weapons\v_models

then paste it here: cstrike\materials\models\weapons\v_models

DONE!