Help me?

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Howdy!

Looking for people to assist me in my super secret project that involves csgo! I'm looking for a total of 3 people from this community. If you're chosen and also would like, I will mail you one of three csgo themed stickers ( Disclaimer: not scratch and sniff ). The three stickers are Terrorist on Cat, CT in Banana, and Awp in heaven.

E5plRfT.jpg

Requirements
  • Keeping a secret
  • You have csgo...........................

Hopefully with help from you guys I will be able to release more information about the project. If you're interested add me on the steams.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thewhaleman/

Thanks kids!

Last edited:

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Hmmm...assist in what way?
And how often/what days would you need assistance?
I'd only bug you for a single day, if you wanted to stay around after to help me more it would be appreciated. Most likely take less then an hour.

these are pretty cute, not interested in helping but nice work on those stickers!
You're pretty cute. ( Thanks anyways! )

mmm stickers
EDIT: would love to help, but not enough details on what to do lol
It involves communicating to me, and using the computer ;)

BOT Snake

TD Admin
I like whaleman stickers! Send them to me plox (preferably the CT in Banananana) :-D How can I help a fellow Darkly Animal?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'd only bug you for a single day, if you wanted to stay around after to help me more it would be appreciated. Most likely take less then an hour.

Add me on Steam, I'll get back to you aftet work.
Also I live in the UK so I'm not expecting any stickers, don't worry :)

thewhaleman

TD Admin
I've randomly selected 3 people with random.org, I've contacted those 3 people on steam. Thanks for showing interest in the super secret project. Hopefully soon I can release some more information and you all can be disappointing it wasn't something cooler.