• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hello Everyone

Stinkybear

I'm New Here
Hi All! Very new to the forum, haven't really posted threads before. I am not sure if all you GUYS want me posting random "girl" stuff so I will definitely read all your posts as I find some of them quite amusing, but I may not post a whole lot!

shoottomaim

BANNED
Haha welcome to the forums! You will find a lot of the posts here amusing for sure, but don't be shy to post anything. I'm sure our TD girls will be able relate.
Pyroette
Pyroette is a.. girl?
I saw her on the other server; she switched her name with Pyro or something... and when she was 'Pyro' she'd have a male voice.
When she was 'Pyroette' she'd have a female voice.
Creeped the shit out of me :3

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Pyroette is a.. girl?
I saw her on the other server; she switched her name with Pyro or something... and when she was 'Pyro' she'd have a male voice.
When she was 'Pyroette' she'd have a female voice.
Creeped the shit out of me :3
I think it's Pyro and his Wife :P

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Saluuuuuut, On a vraiment besoin de plus de filles alentour! :P

Welcome, girl. Have fun here :)

Welcome to the forums.

Post random stuff, that I can then use to come up with new ways, to piss a bunch of people off. xD

Ass Clown

DARKLY Regular
Welcome Welcome!

And I've seen some pretty skewed shit posted on the forums...I don't think you posting girly stuff would really compare, so feel free! =D