Heartstone: Heroes of Warcraft

BOT Snake

TD Admin
Anyone here play Heartstone? Hinouchi told me he was installing the game and I decided to do the same.

I've been playing for 2 days straight and it's really simple but quite fun. Post your Bnet IDs so I can add everyone!

(I'll post my ID when I get home since I don't remember it.)

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I have it installed, but only played a couple hours.

It's fun, but still play CS:GO. I'll make a new post with my BattlenetID if I choose to get back to it.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
I've been playing this game ever since closed beta and I still suck ass
:feelscry:

What class/hero do you use? I'm trying to master mage and I think it's the best class!

Your battletag snakey~

REDViper#1409

Thanks! (post yours too :-P)

I have it installed, but only played a couple hours.

It's fun, but still play CS:GO. I'll make a new post with my BattlenetID if I choose to get back to it.
Let's battle later :-D I'll check to see if my laptop can handle it so I can play at work. lel Apparently it can run on an ipad. wut

amanshotme

TD Member
Ya I have it installed, though I haven't got past the tutorial. In terms of online ccg, I am playing Might and Magic Duel of Champions more. Just like it over Hearthstone for some reason lol.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
Ya I have it installed, though I haven't got past the tutorial. In terms of online ccg, I am playing Might and Magic Duel of Champions more. Just like it over Hearthstone for some reason lol.

Is this different from Magic: The gathering?

swan

DARKLY Regular
have not played in ages. might try again when the new cards come out. it's fun for a little bit until everyone is using the same cards over and over and then /quit.

amanshotme

TD Member
Got back into it and finally beat the tutorial/unlocked all the classes LOL. Uhh.... amanshotme#1321 if you wanna add and play a few friendly matches.