Heads Up

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Hey wasnt sure how do adress this or anything but i know this douche really pissed me and the rest of the 8 people left playing oh i was holding on so tight! :(

# 229 "krustnad" STEAM_0:1:21945236 28:04 45 0 active I typed status then copy pasted!

This douche was constantly team attacking then would switch teams I talked him down a bit but the rest of the server didnt like it go angry tk'd back then a war then a emptying of the server! never good!

Not sure what you want to do with him but UGH i felt like i had to tell lol! :( STUPID MEANY POOFACE DOO DO HEAD ARGHHH

Thanks a bunch for you time BHA

Haze! xo

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'll ban this fuck for a week, right now. Thanks for the headsup, and I'm sorry I wasn't around :(

EDIT: Make that TWO weeks because there was no admin around. I tend to give more of a ban if no admins are on because the player KNOWS he can fuck around... ;)

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
thanks a buncH! I mean I warned him and warned him that i would say somethin he pushed and pusheD! we had worked so hard at not letting the server died and it seemed like that guy was on a mission well mission accomplish but poo on him

thanks a bunch BJ!!!

HAZE xo