• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Happy Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

crojon

I'm New Here
Happy easter everybody who celebrates the resurrection of Jesus. and to the bucky's and anyone who understands. Sretan Uskrs!!!!

if you choose not to follow a religion, i respect that but plz dont bash.

Jesus is my brother. Nj J! FYI, Dad says we have to get ready for a new human beginning.

Peace, love, I've got your back.

Michael

auron

TD Admin
[quote1239569098=Steve]
Happy zombie jesus day
[/quote1239569098]
Hahaha, Steve, I was talking to my buddy last night and said that. I thought I made that shit up! I've never heard anyone say that before.

Pyro

TD Admin
[quote1239585843=Auron]
[quote1239569098=Steve]
Happy zombie jesus day
[/quote1239569098]
Hahaha, Steve, I was talking to my buddy last night and said that. I thought I made that shit up! I've never heard anyone say that before.
[/quote1239585843]
I've seen at least 10 T-shirts with a zombie jesus on it, on 10 separate occasions.
happy easter all!

[quote1239585823=Pyroette]
happy Easter guys!
[/quote1239585823]

Oh, darling I missed this. Happy happy Easter to you love.
All the best to you and Pyro.

160_bunny_dead.jpg

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
lol at work today I was on my lunch, and I was driving to get something to eat... and I stopped at a red light and this women from like animal control or something like that walks up to someones lawn and theres a dead fuckin rabbit, she just picks it up with no gloves on by its neck and is just standing there talking to the guy (owner of the house) with the dead bunny corpse in hand.... forgot the whole Easter bunny thing until now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.