• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hai (Fatal fetus)

kylex89

I'm New Here
A couple of you well remember me(Brainz) and probley most wont. I use to play on the TD servers about a year ago regularly.I was the one who demoed "Serial" about a year ago which lead to him getting banned from the servers then shortly vacced banned. Video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZxp2Zox3y4

Then I found another community I wont say the name of it but lets say it starts with an W** and is also in Toronto. I was an avid member of there ventrilo/Teamspeak, servers and website until I got banned.

I got banned from them for refusing to donate and an admin on a power trip. Ofcorse they well tell you something different but you can believe who you want to believe.One admin on there servers said it was a ms communication but w/e. It's over and done with now.

So hopefully I can enjoy playing on TD servers and how could I go about getting my named changed on the forums just to Kyle?

-Fatal Fetus

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1303180788=kylex89]
vacced banned
[/quote1303180788]

fuck everything else, explain that.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Remember that Serial guy? He had a bunch weird characters in his name. He got VAC banned. Guy was a piece of shit.

Propaganda said:
As some of you know serial was banned for suspected aimbot. He suckholed and lied and swore up and down he wasn't cheating. Of course some folks said "he's just good I see nothing odd". So for those of you that thought he was just good....

http://steamcommunity.com/id/highkuruption/

VAC banned like the piece of shit he is. Good call on those that supported banning this faggot.

auron

TD Admin
Welcome dude, should get along well here. We admins question each other and watch out for the players so that no stupid bullshit like that goes unnoticed. We keep each other in check so everyone can have fun and no one suffers because an admin had a bad day :)

Anyways, glad to have you. Enjoy your stay.

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
HEy!! i memeber serial i wanted to like him :( FAG i remember him swearing up and down that he didnt as well pffht... welcome back xoxo

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1303194002=OG buckshot jr]
Don't mind my younger brother Biloh (47)
[/quote1303194002]

lololo i re-read it and makes more sense nao :D

my English is best not.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1303212453=Auron]
Welcome dude, should get along well here. We admins question each other and watch out for the players so that no stupid bullshit like that goes unnoticed. We keep each other in check so everyone can have fun and no one suffers because an admin had a bad day :)

[/quote1303212453]
Jesus christ Auron....

Welcome.

auron

TD Admin
[quote1303228043=HooB.wg]
[quote1303212453=Auron]

[/quote1303212453]
Jesus christ Auron....

Welcome.
[/quote1303228043]
Lol, what? If you have a bad time in another community and start at another one it's probably reassuring that stupid shit won't happen again. Psh.

[quote1304201547=OG buckshot jr]
lol, tuna wrangler" hahahaha thanks for the laugh!
[/quote1304201547]
My wife hates it but I think it's funny too.