• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur an idiot I didnt know anything about what was going on to be honest you cant say i did either cuz I stopped playing cs was in school then work/gym took over me I just decided to come back and play a while ago and I have no problem with your brother hes on my friends list lol your the cunt that just came out and told me to fuck off and pyro haaha you know NOTHING of me so dont even start bud lol I find this funny.

iCe

TD Admin
You coming back is funny, I am afraid it seems your ban will not be lifted. You have a terrible attitude and well history is history, and after seeing your rude comments I don't believe anyone will vouch for you.

So Fuck off and have fun BUT FAGS GONNA FAG YOU FAG!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I've banned users from his IP. There isn't really anything I can do about him logging on at cafe's and such, we'll just have to kinda keep track and clean out the threads as they come along.

Well done people. His kind are not welcome here. They are defeatist and negative.

Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.