[H]M4A1 Cyrex and More for Sale [W]Interac e-Transfer

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed, I've recently distanced myself from CS:GO. The reason for this is simple - I could potentially have a lot going for myself IRL if I put some effort into it, and I feel that I'm, quite frankly, incapable of balancing CS:GO and IRL stuff at the same time.

I love Counter-Strike. It's my favourite game. And perhaps if I wasn't so fucking obsessive I could balance CS:GO and IRL stuff, but I tend to get way too caught up in CS:GO for my own good, and so I've made the hard choice to cut it out of my life completely for now. It's CS:GO in particular that's the problem, and not gaming in general, although there are other games that are huge time sinks that I should probably avoid, too. I may be back to CS at some point in the future if I can find it within myself to moderate it responsibly, but I'm not going to promise anything. I've really enjoyed getting to know the people of this community, to say the least. It's been great.

I want to convert everything in my Steam Wallet and Steam Inventory into real money. I could go to Reddit's CS:GO Trade community for this, but I have no trade history whatsoever, and I'd also be dealing with people that I don't know.

I have $119 in my Steam Wallet at the moment, as I recently sold most of my CS:GO skins for good prices on the market, although I still have my M4A1 Cyrex. My proposal is this: You tell me what you want, I buy it with my Steam Wallet money, and then either you pay me and I trade/gift to you, or the other way around depending on who you are. If you're a Toronto Darkly admin, I'll go first. If you're not a Toronto Darkly admin, you go first.

If you want a CS:GO skin that's a bit out of your range, I'll buy it and sell it to you for a bit cheaper. If you want a game on Steam, I'll gift it to you and save you a bit of money. And you'd really be helping me out big time by paying me real money.

Prices (Canadian):

M4A1 Cyrex (FN): $60.00
AK47 Vulcan (FN): $70.00
M4A4 Asiimov (FT): $30.00

I'm currently only accepting Interac e-Transfer. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Added you. I might be interested in a couple things.
Let me know. You're from Murica, though, aren't you? I'd rather not do this with Paypal. I also don't know what the fees and processing times are like. If you could inform me as to how this works, I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: By the way, I want to stress again that I'm not dropping gaming entirely, but as a consequence of cutting out CS:GO, I may not be on the forums as much. I'll probably be playing GTA 5 and H1Z1 in the near future.

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Good, fuck this game, it's a broken piece of shit.

As for your steam wallet, I heard you can straight up pull the money out; what's with the fancy transactions? They may not be necessary...

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Good, fuck this game, it's a broken piece of shit.

As for your steam wallet, I heard you can straight up pull the money out; what's with the fancy transactions? They may not be necessary...
I'd love to be able to just pull the money out. That would be so much easier. I haven't been able to find anything that describes how to do this, though. And it's in Valve's interests to keep that money in the system, so it seems as though I'm going to have to come up with something else to get it out. I know that @Slawek bought and sold keys to get his Steam Wallet money out of the system, but I was hoping for something faster and with less total transactions.

I might just use the money to buy GTA 5 if no one shows any interest, although I could really use that money to buy some other, more important shit, but what can you do?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
So that's how he did it. I could have swore someone (maybe slawek) mentioned you could pull money out... anyways. Best of luck to you, and to anyone buying, I can vouch he's a good guy.

DD1

A Little Darkly
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed, I've recently distanced myself from CS:GO. The reason for this is simple - I could potentially have a lot going for myself IRL if I put some effort into it, and I feel that I'm, quite frankly, incapable of balancing CS:GO and IRL stuff at the same time.

I love Counter-Strike. It's my favourite game. And perhaps if I wasn't so fucking obsessive I could balance CS:GO and IRL stuff, but I tend to get way too caught up in CS:GO for my own good, and so I've made the hard choice to cut it out of my life completely for now. It's CS:GO in particular that's the problem, and not gaming in general, although there are other games that are huge time sinks that I should probably avoid, too. I may be back to CS at some point in the future if I can find it within myself to moderate it responsibly, but I'm not going to promise anything. I've really enjoyed getting to know the people of this community, to say the least. It's been great.

I want to convert everything in my Steam Wallet and Steam Inventory into real money. I could go to Reddit's CS:GO Trade community for this, but I have no trade history whatsoever, and I'd also be dealing with people that I don't know.

I have $119 in my Steam Wallet at the moment, as I recently sold most of my CS:GO skins for good prices on the market, although I still have my M4A1 Cyrex. My proposal is this: You tell me what you want, I buy it with my Steam Wallet money, and then either you pay me and I trade/gift to you, or the other way around depending on who you are. If you're a Toronto Darkly admin, I'll go first. If you're not a Toronto Darkly admin, you go first.

If you want a CS:GO skin that's a bit out of your range, I'll buy it and sell it to you for a bit cheaper. If you want a game on Steam, I'll gift it to you and save you a bit of money. And you'd really be helping me out big time by paying me real money.

My price for the M4A1 Cyrex: $65.00 Canadian.

I'm currently only accepting Interac e-Transfer. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

I wish you best of luck in everything, don't let games do this man, it's happened to me too, games will be here forever, real life won't.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Just a quick update. I used my Steam Wallet money to buy a bunch of skins due to the fact that they're much cheaper at the moment, although I'm still looking to sell all of my items for real money. As always, if anyone is interested, let me know. I'll update the OP soon, but my profile is public, so feel free to check out my inventory.

I'm probably going to start playing CS:GO a bit again, though. I'm going to be formatting my computer this coming weekend, and then I'll be back. I'm going to be busy with uni all summer, fall, and winter, though, so I won't have a ton of time to play. Cutting CS:GO out completely for a period of time was fruitful, but it's now no longer necessary.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
ib1RJVApK7y6ub.gif