• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Got Banned for TKing. Please read my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul McCartney

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Paul McCartney
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:28818856
Game: CS:GO
Server: Toronto Darkly|NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON
Ban Reason: TKing

My Case: Hey guys, I'm posting just to appeal my 1 week ban. The ban was probably 100% justified and the right thing to do. I will not dispute that. What had actually happened though was I let my friend play on my account while I was out drinking for St. Patty's day, and voila! I find out the idiot got me banned on the one server that I play regularly as in almost everyday for an hour or so, and I'm never usually to type to cause problems on the server. The reason I play on this server is because everyone isn't a douche and despite the fact that ff is on, there really isn't all that much tking unless an unpleasant douchebag playing. Anyways, that's the only justification that I can make to cut the week ban short. Hopefully i can be let back in, because I really enjoy playing with the Toronto Darkly community, and it actually sucks that I can't play right now in my very hungover state right now. Thanks alot for your consideration.

Paul McCartney

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Rorschach doesn't come on here often so I'll take the in initiative. You're a regular player even from back on CS:S so we'll give you the benefit of a doubt. Ban has been revised and is expired.

Please remember:
3. Do Not Make Excuses. You are responsible for your own behavior, and the behavior of anyone else that you allow to use your Steam ID. Blaming your little brother, friend, girlfriend, neighbor, etc… will get you nowhere in your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.