Good Monitors?

tytanium

TD Admin
Hey Zack. I grabbed an Asus VG248 for $314 from Canada Computers. So good! 144Hz. 1ms. 24". Best 3D monitor on the market today.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
w2371d - made by HP. Cost me $90 USD and just survived being drenched by a storm while I was not home.

I have never seen so much water on electronics, and them still working. HAF932 case saved me again with its high standing tower legs, and the epic fans that blasted the water away from entering my pc during the storm.

Bird Of PrAy

A Little Darkly
Both my son and I use an ASUS brand monitors. Mine is a model VW246H HDMI monitor. (Look up the specs) It has worked flawlessly for over 2 years. My son's is a slightly newer model, but essentially the same thing. Most monitor warranties state they are allowed a certain number of "dead pixels" when you buy them new, so be sure the store will allow you to exchange them if you do find any dead pixels. Both of our ASUS monitors were without any dead pixels. Having a black spot on my monitor would have been a constant irritant. Also, never buy anything from Best Buy. They have a terrible return policy. I highly recommend Newegg. Good luck in your search. God bless. - Bird Of PrAy

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
w2371d - made by HP. Cost me $90 USD and just survived being drenched by a storm while I was not home.

I have never seen so much water on electronics, and them still working. HAF932 case saved me again with its high standing tower legs, and the epic fans that blasted the water away from entering my pc during the storm.

Pics or stfu