Goggle Wave

LT_Clash

TD Member
already in the beta its very cool i can see it haveing a huge impact on internet comunication but its pretty usless until it gose live and other sites start useing it. looking forward to that tho

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
not the same i guess, but i fuckin love microsoft groove and OneNote that came with office 2007

dead mike

one note is basically a binder for taking notes, i wish my x200 was the x200 tablet just because of that program. i keep my onenote folder synced up on all machines with...

...Groove is fuckin slick, its for keeping folders synchronized on your computer(s) example. desktop my documents is always the same as my documents on laptop....

the machines never need to be online at the same time or anything, encryption built in, M$ handles it for free, really handy, and seems to use any bandwidth efficiently. best thing about office imo.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my GOD! That's awesome! I'm gonna start using that. I have office 07 Ultimate, so now my iTunes on PC, Mac and laptop will run in sync... amazing... Gonna set up soon! Thanks a ton Mike!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
"back to the primitive" - max cavalera

mandy

TD Member
[quote1259560850=OG buckshot jr]
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my GOD! That's awesome! I'm gonna start using that. I have office 07 Ultimate, so now my iTunes on PC, Mac and laptop will run in sync... amazing... Gonna set up soon! Thanks a ton Mike!
[/quote1259560850]
office 07 ultimate?
i have office 07 but wait wait wait
how in the hell did you manage to sync your itunes like that? :S
ive been trying for years to get my lappy, my PC and my mac to run off of the same itunes as my pc.... >:|

dead mike

i dont know if thats going to work, i think there might be some limit like a few 1000 files, or 4gb or somthing.

dead mike

open Groove 2007 there is a launch thing like msn messenger that handles all the shit. you make a new workspace and point it to your itunes folder..
probably you can just share /home or my documents directorys best with this program

i got my invite to wave today but i dont really like how google toolbar, earth operated on my computer with updater.exe and proably y a bunch of other processes

alrijgt i just checked, the limitation to groove is 2GB or 5000 files for fileshare folder. you could probably make multiple workspaces to beat this.

chekc out this program you can probably do it with ubuntu in a virtual machine easily. seems to be better the groove or at least free.

http://www.opbyte.it/grsync/

there was a new update on itunes to let you do that is called home sharing or something like that you don't need a program to do it. It is awesome it came with the itunes 9.0 update