• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Ghora | mod/ admin application for darkly server #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
It's not that people are nit picking him, we're giving him suggestions to improve, proper grammar makes you look more professional and the fact he's replying with a bit of attitude is what makes me think he is not ready for mod, his maturity and the way he is handling the current situation is just not good in my eyes.

I'm afraid I have to agree here....

Ghora, this exact same thing happened on your last thread - the common denominator here has been the tenor of your response to anyone pointing out even the most trivial of errors...

You just can't be combative about everything, we all make mistakes - but you got to be willing to own them, large and small. On both your apps it was trivial things that have derailed them - things you could have simply said "Ok, I'll keep that in mind" to and it would have been forgotten, and we would be talking about what a nice guy you are on the servers - and you are. I am puzzled by the disparity between your demeanor there vs. here...

I do think you are nice guy, and I was really hoping you would have learned the lesson from last time around and just roll with it - but that does not seem to be the case.

I have to vote -1.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
It's not that people are nit picking him, we're giving him suggestions to improve, proper grammar makes you look more professional and the fact he's replying with a bit of attitude is what makes me think he is not ready for mod, his maturity and the way he is handling the current situation is just not good in my eyes.

True. But I do think it got a little out of hand though on the last couple of posts on the his last thread, and that's the reason I said that to him. I'm not talking about his response to the situation. I'm simply stating the fact that we where just speculating based off of one or two words, and that shouldn't be something that decides the application. The replies he made show he's not ready for mod and by posting another application and doing the same exact thing that you did on your last one shows me that you have NOT improved your maturity on the matter. Like I said in my last post, my vote stays the same because he hasn't changed at all. -1 still for me

Status
Not open for further replies.