• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

General

Rorschach

TD Admin
Hello to all. I was wondering if anyone , would be interested on throwing a few games in where it is just knifing. Dont even know if it is possible but I just was thinking on how many would be interested in having one once in a while mixed in with our daily routine. Agaiin this is just a suggestion maybe it would work maybe it wont. Well c u all later on.

- Rorschach -

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Well, I've had some requests to extend warm up round, to give enough time for people to join, however, I cautious against tooling around too much with this stuff.

It seems like fun, and it might work for a couple rounds, but after time, it kills our random pubbie population, upsets what people usually expect when they come to TD, for ex, no awps.

68cal

TD Member
yeah i think knife rounds are more fun in general than nade rounds, but adding them together brings a cool dynamic too.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
I think we should have like 5 second buy-time to be honest... I hate slow buyers who get in my fucking way when I try to rush (and it all depends on the map, good maps allow you to move around them, but some are a big problem, season, desert_atrocity, etc)....

Also it would help with strategies and planning a certain route... the t team can all go at one time instead of half of the group (the fast buyers) go first, then the other half (slow buyers)....

and yes, knife rounds > grenade rounds.... this should be the warmup round, with a timer of like 30 seconds

i think we should have 1 whole round with jusy knives as a warmup and then it resets yours scores.. or maybe not mwahahahahaha :)