Gaming Headphones

iSeize

TD Admin
+1 for steelseries sibera. they are awesome quality and the headband is very lightweight n comfy. i just got tired of the 8ft cord getting tangled in my chair lol.

The steelseries lasted a very long time, and the mic that came with mine was a clip on mic, which gave me much better quality than the other USB sibera models with the slide out poseable mic. if you can find the Steelseries that uses audio jacks instead of USB, get those instead. im pretty sure the price has come down on them dramatically.

if you really wanted to spring $140+ for headphones i'd say the G930's are worth it. They do the job really well for wireless. As Taco said they do turn off after about 15 minutes of no audio, as a power saving feature, but i see this as a pro instead of a con. the only thing i actually dont like about them is the finicky power button. (hold 2 seconds to turn on, hold 5 seconds to turn off, what the hell)

perplexd

Banned
+1 for steelseries sibera. they are awesome quality and the headband is very lightweight n comfy. i just got tired of the 8ft cord getting tangled in my chair lol.

The steelseries lasted a very long time, and the mic that came with mine was a clip on mic, which gave me much better quality than the other USB sibera models with the slide out poseable mic. if you can find the Steelseries that uses audio jacks instead of USB, get those instead. im pretty sure the price has come down on them dramatically.

if you really wanted to spring $140+ for headphones i'd say the G930's are worth it. They do the job really well for wireless. As Taco said they do turn off after about 15 minutes of no audio, as a power saving feature, but i see this as a pro instead of a con. the only thing i actually dont like about them is the finicky power button. (hold 2 seconds to turn on, hold 5 seconds to turn off, what the hell)

I still think the retractable mic, they sound great and I can double up and use them as my headset for listening to music on my way to class and back.. New ones come with a re-attachable extension 8ft cable ;3 . And most of the ones you buy in store are audio jacks but come with an extra usb attachment. Its quite difficult to find just the audio jack in stores unless you order it online.

rocket hamster

Blackpulse Member
Is there a way to prevent the dent in my hair I get from the headband on my G35? Most annoying part, takes about 5 minutes to fix it after.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i removed the head cushion thing from siberias, much better.

wh1te

TD Member
Is there a way to prevent the dent in my hair I get from the headband on my G35? Most annoying part, takes about 5 minutes to fix it after.

truth-7807.jpg

I concur completely. 18.99 pounds for them. I'm unsure to go with Plantronics once these finally die out. I'm impressed with Logitech's products, would they be a good choice?