Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

jamesearljones

TD Member
Cersei's performance was so good. Especially with Sansa. And fuck me, who the hell sliced Tyrion? Was that his own guy?!?

DatGuy

TD Member
Cersei's performance was so good. Especially with Sansa. And fuck me, who the hell sliced Tyrion? Was that his own guy?!?

Ser Meryn Trant of the kingsguard...that asshat that always hit sansa for Joffrey...No worries though, the mighty Pod stuck a spear through his dome

$alvador

TD Member
so is tyrion's face just fucked open a bit or was that a fatal wound? i didn't read the books but i wanna know. finally a decent fucking episode where there's some war and strategy and shit. bronn finally had some fun, old wizard's wildfire was pretty damn effective. tyrion's speech was great, etc etc. fuck this killin, lets drink wine

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I doubt he'll lose his nose in the tv series.

The finale should be good... but who knows what the fuck they will do with Dany's new show plot in the next episode.

jamesearljones

TD Member
Is that the kid who looks like he's 13? Because he's the one character I can't take seriously in the show. He looks EXACTLY like a drummer I used to jam with, it's uncanny.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Cersei is by far my favorite character to hate in the series.

I would love to choke the life out of her while my cocks down her throat or up her ass.