Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

DatGuy

TD Member
same here, although my biggest disappointment came from Arya asking Jaqen H'ghar to kill the Tickler first....THATS NOT HOW IT HAPPENS! and by doing so ruined what could be an epic scene in seasons to come

DatGuy

TD Member
I have finished all 5 books...but now I have to wait about 2 years or however long it takes for the next one to come out

*Book spoiler*

later on in the books Arya runs into him in an Inn and stabs the fuck out of him while screaming her prayer(the list of names of people she wants to dead)

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Can we have a book thread? Starting to read them but its kinda gay if fags ruin them.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
season 2 is diverging very much so from the novels whereas season 1 was pretty much exactly the same as the book.

not sayin i don't like the show...just dunno if i will like where these 'new differences' from show vs book will lead.

DatGuy

TD Member
season 2 is diverging very much so from the novels whereas season 1 was pretty much exactly the same as the book.

not sayin i don't like the show...just dunno if i will like where these 'new differences' from show vs book will lead.

agreed, every episode I find myself scratching my head as to why they did things the way they have

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
The battle of blackwater was a pretty good episode i guess. But I thought the lack of the chain kind of made it the wildfire seem stupid.

And was it just me or did the wrong kings guard try to kill Tyrion? Wasn't it Ser Mandon Moore and not Ser Boros Blount?

p.s. 200 pages into a dance of dragons... :D

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Was definitely one of the more exciting episodes. I loved watching the hound just fuckin slice n dice motherfuckers in half and the scene where stannis' man gets a rock to the head....epic lord of the flies scene tribute lolol

Yea steve, lots of differences. I couldn't hear clearly if Tyrion said "Mandon?" or something like that before the dude sliced his face and pod came to save him.

Also, Cersei is hot

Dean

TD Member
*spoiler*
Code:
 who the fuck is that boy on the queens lap on the end? that confused the fuck out of me..