Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
A storm of winter rose petals blew across a blood streaked sky as blue as the eyes of death

"Lord Eddard!" Lyanna screammed
"I promise Lyanna, I promise" said Eddard

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
The fucking brains who directed that shit pile of a season finale, on stannis's fate:
Talking to EW at Comic-Con on Friday, the episode’s director David Nutter confirmed that Stannis really is gone.

“From the very beginning, and [through] the script process, that was the intent — he’s dead,” Nutter said.

The director explained that actually showing the death would have felt “gratuitous.”

>>The director explained that actually showing the death would have felt “gratuitous.”
>>explained that actually showing the death would have felt “gratuitous.”
>>actually showing the death would have felt “gratuitous.”
>>showing the death would have felt “gratuitous.”
>>the death would have felt “gratuitous.”
>> felt “gratuitous.”
>>“gratuitous.”
>>Game of Thrones

Still think its 100% bullshit, and if not, its just further proof of the show getting worse and worse

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
:fuuu:

Benioff:

People are talking about whether the books are going to be spoiled – and it’s really not true. So much of what we’re doing diverges from the books at this point. And while there are certain key elements that will be the same, we’re not going to talk so much about that – and I don’t think George is either. People are going to be very surprised when they read the books after the show. They’re quite divergent in so many respects for the remainder of the show.

:2guns: