Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
That was punk music? Sounded more Folk/Celtic to me, but yea that was kinda weird.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
When I first heard it I thought it was an epic troll by the torrentfag, but then I heard the bear and the maiden fair lyrics. That was a weeeeeeeird decision.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Ya I thought torrent troll too. Its like they tried to do a action scene sons of anarchy style

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
D&D:

“It’s such a shocking ending and when we read the scene in the books it was so shocking to us,” Weiss says. “To really hammer home the shock of that moment you need something unexpected. There’s no version of a traditional score that would keep you as off balance as we wanted that scene to leaving you feeling.”

“I can’t imagine having that conversation with Ramin [Djawadi] our composer — ‘Now we need the Jaime-gets-his-hand-chopped-off music,’” adds Benioff. who made his directorial debut with this episode. “What we always loved in An American Werewolf in London, we see our hero shot and killed and then his lover runs to embrace his dead body — it’s a sad ending — but then we cut to black and it’s [the bouncy 1961 Marcell's hit] ‘Blue Moon.’ And that jarring juxtaposition was fantastic.”

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I swear this season they are only giving out enough feels to keep every1 from killing themselves between episodes.

Reactions: iCe