Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/www/dgnweb/public/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 				';
    1488: $__compilerVar55 = '';
    1489: $__compilerVar55 .= 'Select / deselect all posts on this page';

1. Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Game Handles - Where'd yours come from?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thanatos, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.
  1. amanshotme

amanshotme TD Member

"UP AND AT THEM!!!"

And that would also be an awesome game handle. I would also suggest mARio since you changed your pic.
    14bux likes this.
  2. Slawek

Slawek TD Admin

That's a negative, good buddy :P
    amanshotme likes this.
  3. DarkPaladinPrime

DarkPaladinPrime TF2 Staff

Originally my name came from a Yu-Gi-Oh card called Dark Paladin. I liked that name as well as the year 55 so my name was DarkPaladin55. Like 6 months ago I got into transformers (mostly from the recent video games) so instead of 55 I put Prime on the end. (The guy who voices Optimus Prime has the same birthday as me). I also have a thing for Batman (Dark Paladin=Dark Knight). So ya that's the crazy story of my name.
    amanshotme likes this.
  4. Remy

Remy TD Member / Gay Gyoza

Remy Lebeau = Gambit from Xmen

Low Budget Where did you get yours from? MO GAM GA!!!!!
    swan, 14bux and zackychuu like this.
  5. Hinouchi

Hinouchi TD Admin

Ohhhh so that explain the gambit avator~

TRICK CARD~ TRICK CARD!
  6. Darkly | Sir BaconChops

Darkly | Sir BaconChops A Little Darkly

Got mines when I had no idea what name I can come up with. So I took the first foods I can come up with on top of my head, pork chops and bacon, got rid of pork and replaced it with bacon, put it in one word, and done. I added Sir because......:shrug:
  7. Glitchy

Glitchy A Little Darkly

I was gonna explain my name, but then I glitched out.
    :rimshot:
  8. Roach

Roach TD Admin

I think I was 12 and I made a d2 character named roachy.
  9. Tick Tock Man

Tick Tock Man Senior TF2 Admin Staff Member

Mine is a dual literary allusion - from the short story by Ellison and from a character in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series...I have had minor variations of the same name for about 8 years now..

BTW Thanatos - the Descent series was incredible, wish there was a comparable game available today..
  10. 14bux

14bux Senior TF2 Admin

Dark Tower was great, just finished the series this summer. My fav King books, and I've read a ton.
    Tick Tock Man likes this.
  11. MrCaveTurtle

MrCaveTurtle I'm New Here

I was thinking of a username for a yt acc. and when i typed MrTurtle for some reason google said its already taken and one of the names i could pick from was MrCaveTurtle, and i thought "Why dafuq would google think of this?" so then i took the name.
  12. Rei

Rei Senior TF2 Admin

Keskele likes this.
  13. PointsofAuthority

PointsofAuthority DARKLY Regular

NECROOOO

Mine comes from a Linkin Park song, because im edgy.
  14. Sir X:

Sir X: TF2 Staff | UberLag

Mine has quite a twisting tale to it. Long story short, something happened(not going to say what), so I changed my name to "X:" but at the time I was applying for Darkly staff(this was like 2014 I think, I'm not 100% sure of the exact year it happened) and to make the staff app look appealing, I had to slip something in front of/behind it...so I stuck "Sir" in front of it, next thing you know, my current/long standing Game handle is born.
  15. dead mike

dead mike TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.