• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Funniest Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Alright, I'll try something new, I'm going to detail the funniest situation for the night of Oct 10th, 2008.

I was awping on contra, and kirock was to my left, and I didn't know he was there, or it was even him, and I couldn't strafe out, and I called him a "cocksucker" hahaha he took it like the senior chief he is, and we all had a good laff :)

LOL Leroy. I was near him deliberately, trying to give him "field of view" coverage/protection while he sniped with the AWP. He moved suddenly (saw something I couldn't I guess) and I blocked him. Next thing you know I'm a cocksucker!! Gratitude these days...sheesh. ;)

Edit: PS. It was Kitty ramp on Mill wasn't it?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
[quote1223655158=iCe]
lol leroy was probably refering to himself
[/quote1223655158]
Most likely!

Wow, that's your story of the funniest situation? That's is the best you could come up with?

Maybe you should write it in to Reader's Digest.

The only funny part is you trying to AWP. Get back to work, the drive-thru is backing up.

Fag. ;)

[quote1223657023=The_Clown]
The only funny part is you trying to AWP. Get back to work, the drive-thru is backing up.

[/quote1223657023]

LOL, now THAT'S funny. :)

auron

TD Admin
[quote1223657664=The_Clown]
Wow, that's your story of the funniest situation? That's is the best you could come up with?

Fag. ;)
[/quote1223657664]
lol, look at these fags. I bet leroy went and gave him a "noogie" after he read this.

Fork Included

TD Admin
i bet both of them are in their managers office right now, being reprimanded for "yet another water cooler incident"

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1223661529=The_Clown]

Fag. ;)
[/quote1223661529]

HAHA I guess we know who wears the pants in *that* relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.