Freelook on TF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narf!

TD Admin
Someone turn that off please. I refuse to play until that's turned off. I hate getting gayed by someone who just died and is specing where I'm hiding and then comes in with a melee kill.

Seriously. That's fucking gay.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
+1
it makes me cheat even when i don't mean to and you can spec invisible spies which is hard gay.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'm pretty sure this isn't even suppose to be on. I am also pretty sure you have rcon access to change it your self.

Your such lazy white trash narf.

Narf!

TD Admin
for whatever reason rcon wasn't working for me last night which prompted my ragequit.

i'll give it another shot tonight, but it's really discouraging when you're cloak & daggered in their spawn and they just come out of nowhere to crit. melee you to death in the corner.

Narf!

TD Admin
LOL I'm sure foxx would (not that he did, I'm just saying...)

But whether intentional or not, it kind ruins it for the Spy. Same as when alltalk is on -- but that's different because I just make a conscious reminder to myself not to speak when I'm behind enemy lines (and it's more fun to laugh at the stabbee via mic afterwards anyway).

i entirely agree. i dont know how many times ive had that happen to me; a heavy or pyro just comes out of spawn after seeing me cloaked. also you're able to see where sentries are and where every one is. i can't say ive never done it. accidents do happen. but i think it would be appreciated by everyone if you could only focus on your team mates once dead.

Narf!

TD Admin
mp_forcecamera 0
// force dead clients to first person mode disabling freelook. 0 is off 1 is on
mp_allowspectators 1
// enable or disable spectators on the server. 0 is off 1 is on

That's what we need to set/change.

Status
Not open for further replies.