• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

READ ME Forum Conduct (a word to the wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda

TD Member
We are going to lay down a few simple rules here, although most of you should know these just by common sense, we still have some problems from time to time.

1. Flaming, name calling, racism, belittling, or abuse will not be tolerated. Regardless of your standing in this community, none will exempt from this rule.
2. If someone constructively disagrees you have the right to disagree also. That being said, back up your ideas with your opinion and/or proof, be constructive, spare the flaming and name calling.

Continuous violation of these simple rules will result in:

TD| Members - Discipline as seen fit to the extent of getting kicked out of TD|.​
Regulars/Pubs - Temporary and possible permanent bans from the website and servers.​

Joking around is one thing, we all do it, but lets make sure we are not creating problems here. If you have a personal issue with somebody resolve it privately.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
We have had several issues. This is from a go-forward basis, no-one is immune.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm being serious here guys, no if, ands, or buts, the rules above will be enforced.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
The BHA discussed this issue and thought it would be best if a friendly reminder was posted to hopefully put an end to these cases of inappropriate behaviors and of course, so that we can all be on the same page. This is what Prop did.

Now I dont know about you guys, but I certainly do not come on TD to deal with bullshit. I come here to relax, have fun and take a break from the real life bullshit that I already have to deal with. I'm assuming that this is the case for everyone. If you come here to cause problems, or to be a nuisance, then maybe TD is not for you. I'm sure there are douchebag communities out there, where this kind of attitude is accepted. So it should be pretty simple: TREAT OTHERS THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED!

Now this goes for both on the servers and on the forums. This applies for everyone, TD members, Regulars, Randoms. We are growing, we are appealing to a lot more people, so let's try to treat all of our players with some respect. Imagine a guy trying a TD server for the first time and some Admin or member treats him/her like shit... guaranteed they wont come back. What differentiates us from other communities? What is the incentive for a player to come back to our servers/forums? If we don't give them one, they will go elsewhere.

It's very simple guys, we're not on a witch hunt, we're not pointing fingers: we're just raising awareness on this issue. For a lot of us, TD is more than just a gaming community. We have made a lot of friends here over the years, and it sometimes hurts to see unnecessary heated arguments/discussions amongst ourselves.

BOTTOM LINE IS, ALL TD MEMBERS HAVE TO SHOW RESPECT AND HUMILITY TOWARDS EVERYONE, INCLUDING REGS AND OTHER TD MEMBERS!

So moving forward, we are going to be reinforcing the Code of Conduct here. The black sheep who continue to cross the line will be dealt with accordingly. And I also encourage every TD Member to remind each other to take it easy when one of does cross the line, whether it is intentional or not.

We just want everyone to get along and have fun!

That's all folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.