• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

READ ME Forum Conduct (a word to the wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda

TD Member
Original thread from February 24, 2010.

We are going to lay down a few simple rules here, although most of you should know these just as simple common sense, we still have some problems from time to time.

1. Flaming, name calling, racism, belittling, or abuse will not be tolerated. Regardless of your standing in this community, none will exempt from this rule.
2. If someone constructively disagrees you have the right to disagree also. That being said, back up your ideas with your opinion and/or proof, be constructive, spare the flaming and name calling.

Continuous violation of these simple rules will result in:

TD| Members - Discipline as seen fit to the extent of getting kicked out of TD|.​
Regulars/Pubs - Temporary and possible permanent bans from the website and servers.​

Joking around is one thing, we all do it, but lets make sure we are not creating problems here. If you have a personal issue with somebody resolve it privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.