• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

For those of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckshot

TD Member
For those of you with mortgage's or thinking of applying for one, please dont lock yourself into anything yet. All rates and PRIME lending rate are expected to go down in the coming 4-6 months heavily.

Anyone having any questions write something here and il get the answer for ya.

Fork Included

TD Admin
how much more can they go down?

i'm paying like 5.4 % on my line of credit, honestly i find that rather laughable.

and i think this is a bad time to make it cheap for people to borrow...

on the other hand people will go out and buy stuff, but buying stuff with money you dont have makes everyones lives very risky..

i dunno.. i'm lucky i'm only 30G's in dept, not like some people with 1/2 million dollar mortgages

buckshot

TD Member
it is a bad time to make it cheap to borrow money for the economy your right. However, how is everyone in the states gonna afford to pay back SOME of the that money atleast if they go up?
Your interest rate is absolutely amazing if it is unsecured debt. If its secured (house, investment, car etc) then u should not be higher then prime (4%) + 1.

We r definitely lucky. I dont owe anyone money really anymore accept a car payment. Your doing well.

auron

TD Admin
I owe this damn student loan company all kinds of money... they have my ass for like 16k at 8.5%. I hate that shit.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I owe some cash on my student loan, but besides that, I'm debt free.

which bothers me, I used my education to put myself in a higher tax bracket. I'm paying more now than I ever would if I hadn't gone to skool. fuck me.

Leroy, a wise man once parted with the following advice.. and I think you can take something from it.
"[Quit your job]. Move to alberta. work on the patch. Retire by age 35.

Serious."

A smart man this was...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1226707095=OG buckshot jr]
hey bucky i owe your mom for last night OHHHHHHHHHHHH
[/quote1226707095]

lolwut

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I owe ZERO!!! and at the end of my 4(well really 3) years of school I will hopefully only owe about 10 grand!!

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1226709555=Steve]
I owe ZERO!!! and at the end of my 4(well really 3) years of school I will hopefully only owe about 10 grand!!
[/quote1226709555]
All that cocksucking is really paying off, eh?

Joker

TD Member
[quote1226711135=Keeripes!]
Leroy, a wise man once parted with the following advice.. and I think you can take something from it.
"[Quit your job]. Move to alberta. work on the patch. Retire by age 35.

Serious."

A smart man this was...
[/quote1226711135]

I know a guy who tried this and then fell off a rig, broke his back, and now can't lift more than 20 lbs for life all before he hit 25.

I know other people who tried this and blew their money on drugs, alcohal and gambling.

Yet others make unwise purchases of expesnive vehicles that lose half their value once they hit the street.

The list goes on.

Anyway, you CAN make lots of $$ in the oilsands ;)

marinerevenge

TD Member
mmm economy fuckin blows right now!!

we need to stop loaning shit we don't have!! oh well, fuck it gas is 1.97 a gallon down where i live now which is almost a dollar and a half drop in price.

Not super sure what happened between now and like a month ago, but it did wonders for gas prices which means most everything else will go down in price soon thereafter (because transportation becomes cheaper)

hopefully shit gets fixed soon!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.