For the Select few

Dean

TD Member
that are interested in World of Warcraft video's,

I'm mostly going to post in this thread the final 3 bosses of this current Teir's content,

This boss Siegecrafter is the hardest boss currently. Employing our raid to split into two groups. one group does the conveyor belt and the other stays on the platform. My job in this fight is to slow and crowdcontrol the mines on the platform and damage. The conveyor belt learning curve is the major source of wipes for this encounter. but after 3 weeks and 175 wipes we have the following.

enjoy the music, I'm going to make these next three videos as well as I can
Dean - Frost Death Knight POV

stay tuned for future videos of Paragons and Garrosh

Paragons of the Klaxi
fucking bugs.

this fight is nothing but crickets.
tank lets me die on this pull, bastard >.>

up next is the final fight Garrosh Hellscream

Server First 25man Garrosh Hellscream the final boss of the expansion;

For the final encounter we were in a neck and neck race with our competitive guild Peachy Keen. Our GuildMaster who is very deadset on not losing this race is also very poor tank and would often cause our wipe. Over mumble we would call him the worst GM NA (Guild Master in North America). Towards the end after many wipes we started to say "grats peachy" a running joke about losing the sever first race that caused our GM to panic every time. We managed the kill, but the hodor is still strong with this one.​

I cut half the fight in this video due to crickets and I forgot to fraps so all i got was my crappy stream for editing.

This fight has abilities that are targeted on random members that are outside of his range. He also has a whirling ability where he will spin and aoe rape while throwing pools on the ground that spawn one add each.​
In the final phase we have a random member get targeted with Malice, this makes him do debuffs to 5 random people in range. If no-one is in range its a wipe. also it is possible to get multiple ticks of this debuff so we compensate by standing near the edge of malice and raining the ability the first stack...​
There is also a iron star that needs to be kited around the room and collided with the boss at a certain time to interrupt the bosses spell-casting.​
this was one of our hodor tank's job. We should have had this boss dead a week earlier at the least.​

Alas the video - the day before i wore a suit and tie but tonight,. yolo swag fuckin blazeitfaggot fuck you I'm not wearing a shirt!

Sailor Moooooon.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm no WoW guy, but I can appreciate the massive effort and organization needed to do this, and that's kinda cool. Good vid, and big first chune! :D

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Hah that was awesome.
I'm not much of a WoW guy either, played a bit of Vanillia with you guys earlier in the year but thats it.
That was a good fight though, that Lide was crazy with his Damage. I think he was #1 the whole fight?

Dean

TD Member
Lide is one of our tanks and on this fight the tanks get a stacking damage modifier from the boss used killl a shredder add that spawns. but yea big damage lide also ranked #2 on the fight for his class out of all the kills so far

Dean

TD Member
Paragons of the Klaxi-
Dean vs Crickets

lots of single performance dodging shit on this fight,
everyone has to stay alive in order to make the enrage
tank gets me killed this pull >.>

fucking bugs.

Up next is the final fight Garrosh Hellscream the powerhungry protagonist of the expansion - Garrosh is currently the warchief of the horde, this fight is like his dethronement as our final instance is... the Siege of Orgrimar

Dean

TD Member
Server First 25man Garrosh Hellscream the final boss of the expansion;

For the final encounter we were in a neck and neck race with our competitive guild Peachy Keen. Our GuildMaster who is very deadset on not losing this race is also very poor tank and would often cause our wipe. Over mumble we would call him the worst GM NA (Guild Master in North America). Towards the end after many wipes we started to say "grats peachy" a running joke about losing the sever first race that caused our GM to panic every time. We managed the kill, but the hodor is still strong with this one.​

I cut half the fight in this video due to crickets and I forgot to fraps so all i got was my crappy stream for editing.

This fight has abilities that are targeted on random members that are outside of his range. He also has a whirling ability where he will spin and aoe rape while throwing pools on the ground that spawn one add each.​
In the final phase we have a random member get targeted with Malice, this makes him do debuffs to 5 random people in range. If no-one is in range its a wipe. also it is possible to get multiple ticks of this debuff so we compensate by standing near the edge of malice and raining the ability the first stack...​
There is also a iron star that needs to be kited around the room and collided with the boss at a certain time to interrupt the bosses spell-casting.​
this was one of our hodor tank's job. We should have had this boss dead a week earlier at the least.​

Alas the video - the day before i wore a suit and tie but tonight,. yolo swag fuckin blazeitfaggot fuck you I'm not wearing a shirt!

Sailor Moooooon.

Reactions: 47

Dean

TD Member
Grats on beating the game again dean. Sounds like you have time for ESO now :p
infact i will likely have time for ESO, I told guild i am bailing on march 3rd. Though there's a few thing left for me to do in wow. I'm going to be doing realm first challenge mode gold times on a dogshit lowpop server. going to crush their speedrun times into the ground and secure perma character only titles for the new expansion get some feats of strength to boot and after that will be selling goldruns to scrubs for gold or possibly cash.
the challenge mode golds give people a transmog set of gear that is going to be unobtainable when the new expansion comes so buyers there will be =)

Narf!

TD Admin
I miss the WoW feels. Not gonna lie, was tempted to start playing and join you again, Dean, but I think I'm just too far behind now...

Fork Included

TD Admin
Infactは私は可能性が高いのための時間を持つことになります、私は3月3日に救済していギルドに語った。私はすごいで行うために残さいくつかのことはありますけど。私はdogshitのlowpopサーバー上の領域最初のチャレンジモードの金時間をやっているつもりです。新しい拡張強さのいくつかの偉業をブートするために取得し、その後、おそらく現金を金のためにスクラブにsを販売、またはされるため、グランドとの安全な永久文字のみのタイトルに自分のスピードラン時間をつぶすつもり。

チャレンジモードの金メダルは人々に新たな展開がとても買い手があるだろうとなると手に入らないことを行っているギアのセットを与える=)

that's pretty much how i just read all that