• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

first-a-place

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandy

TD Member
truuuuuuueeeee brains, very true
and i DID hailey--i had a youtube page but its down atm as well as my myspace [not the one below] just until im done updating everything but ill gladly keep you guys posted if youre interested :D
ill even post show dates, hell lol

mandy

TD Member
here hailey, ive finished updating my myspace page but im still working on my youtube page.
my myspace has a whole bunch of recordings ive done:
http://www.myspace.com/amandabelardinelli

and darksiege, i doooooooo!
my top 5 would be lamb of god, arch enemy, bullet for my valentine, killswitch engage, and trivium :)

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1255734105=plastik800]

my top 5 would be lamb of god, arch enemy, bullet for my valentine, killswitch engage, and trivium
[/quote1255734105]

good picks exept bullet for my valentine have you heard 1349 or old man's child

mandy

TD Member
nope... why? no good?
i dunno i like their style. theyve got a more modern maiden thing going on.

DarkSiege

TD Member
Im more of a believer that music should be accompanied by a singer, not a screamer. Thats why All That Remains - Two Weeks is their best song in my mind, and Disturbed Rocks. But some Slipknot is fine by me, so there are a few exceptions. Lacuna Coil is a great band, shes so gorgeous.

Death

TD Admin
Hey Mandy .... great tune .... it is one of my top 10 favorites. Your voice is great. One question though ... how much did you smoke before you decided to shoot the vid at school sliding on the floor with your friend. I watched that and found it very funny .... just don't know how you got to the idea of doing it ...

mandy

TD Member
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA oh my god!
y'know, honestly, we weren't on ANYTHING LOL
story is, after school we had a band performance at the restuarant across from our school but it wasn`t until ¸6 that we needed to be there to set everything up. so our music teacher bassically just told us [since school ends at 2:30 and we have band rehersal until 4] that we should just hang around the school until its time to go over and set up. plus the majority of us take at least an hour bus ride to get home so there was no point.
SOOOOOO... when you're in a big empty school by yourself, bored out of your mind :)...

and thank you for the comment ^^

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
'Wanna come for a ride in my van Spinny ?'

Is that a question or not? Cause if you're holding a revolver to my head, I'd have to say yes.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1255924367=plastik800]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA oh my god!
y'know, honestly, we weren't on ANYTHING LOL
story is, after school we had a band performance at the restuarant across from our school but it wasn`t until ¸6 that we needed to be there to set everything up. so our music teacher bassically just told us [since school ends at 2:30 and we have band rehersal until 4] that we should just hang around the school until its time to go over and set up. plus the majority of us take at least an hour bus ride to get home so there was no point.
SOOOOOO... when you're in a big empty school by yourself, bored out of your mind :)...

and thank you for the comment ^^
[/quote1255924367]

sliding on the floor? wtf?

mandy

TD Member
foxx: i saw amon amarth live here in toronto with me ex last year [i think in school years] and it was pretty amazing

and hahahha guys, if only you KNEW the things my partner in crime and i do xD

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1256000302=plastik800]
foxx: i saw amon amarth live here in toronto with me ex last year [i think in school years] and it was pretty amazing

and hahahha guys, if only you KNEW the things my partner in crime and i do xD
[/quote1256000302]

VIDEO TAPE IT :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1256005309=plastik800]
hahahahhahaha fuck no!
we'd get locked up inside crazy people jails. lol
[/quote1256005309]

that sounds like the kinds of vids that get featured on youtube

[quote1256040253=LT_Clash]
[quote1256005309=plastik800]