• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

first-a-place

Status
Not open for further replies.

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1255402108=DrUgZ]
that's a huge compliment coming from brains, he usually has a hardon for guys who sing like chicks.
[/quote1255402108]

Bwhahahah :D.

mandy

TD Member
lol brains, do i beat miss "hottest girl in toronto" aka LIGHTS? cause hopefully NOT sounding like a 5 year old would be better... lmao :D

thanks again guys :)

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
hahaha drugz u fag

[quote1255454890=plastik800]
lol brains, do i beat miss "hottest girl in toronto" aka LIGHTS? cause hopefully NOT sounding like a 5 year old would be better... lmao :D
[/quote1255454890]

haha sorry to say, the Lights girl sings better :P I can't say anything bad about her, shes great.

Your voice is still good tho :) compare it to anyone but her lol.

mandy

TD Member
hahaha fair enough
thank you :D
and leroy, i spend WAYYYYY too much time on TD to be able to forget you guys :D lol

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
holy. fuck. Thats epic. I wish the people in the background would shut the fuck up. The balls! I'm not sound engineer, but my ear is half tuned, is that 3 octaves I hear you hit?

ref: :49, 2:13

Incredible, and you made it sound like you're own :)

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Hey amazing job mandy im a music buff myself and you kicked the shit outta that Song, i wish i had some local talent like yours around here i got some friends looking for a voice ike that and they just got there foot in the door maybe even two , Do you write your own stuff at ALL?

mandy

TD Member
leroy: the song has about just over 2 octaves in it but my natural range can span slightly over 4 [ive been trained classically, to metal, to pop, to broadway.]

hailey: thats so great! lol yeah i do. solo and with my band
it took me SO long to finally get a grasp on a decent band. ive gone through a few now and i finally think that these guys are serious so once i finish my fall tour in november, we're going to be looking into a band tour as well.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
this is incredible, I cna't stop listening to this...

you need to get your butt into a recording studio..

mandy

TD Member
hehehehe im flattered :D
its hard getting into a decent recording studio for cheap lately...
i have a home studio which is good for mediocre recordings but i have recorded a few song covers over at Metal Works Studios in Mississauga

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
[quote1255547986=plastik800]
its hard getting into a decent recording studio for cheap lately...
[/quote1255547986]

Don't want to be too nosy but Whats cheap to you?
I only ask because I know people/places in Toronto,

;)

mandy

TD Member
well for me a reasonable price would be something like $40 or $50 per hour. it usually would take about 2 hours to lay down a really good track and with a band, possibly 3 hours. so you can see where im getting at when youre trying to lay down a demo :P 5 songs could be a little bit pricey lol

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
yeah no doubt mandy i keep listening to it to haha its amazing do you have any other songs you can share with us im sure we would all love to continue tooting one of td's own HORNS haha !! < 3 i wish i could sing half as good as you darling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.