• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Fetus_Deletus.exe Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetus_Deletus.exe

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle: Fetus_Deletus.exe [DGN]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42199193
Previous Clan: KK, aka Kaiser Kompany. Nothing too serious, just played Verdun with them.
Real First Name: Sean
Which DARKLY TF2 Servers do you play on: I've played on several but i spend most of my time on Trade/Idle #2

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: The reason I aspire to be an Admin is because I feel like a respectable member of the Darkly community and I don't mean that in a cocky way. I hangout with alot of the players and I feel like they respect me even though im not an admin. I try to help the servers by reinforcing the rules to players who tend to neglect them and inform active admins of the offense if it gets out of hand. I don't want this position for power, not for glory, not to abuse it, but to give my fellow Darkly members a good time and make sure their fun isn't stiffled by hooligans.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
-For sure I have over 60 hours, Im not sure about 1 month, Ive been all over darkly servers ever since i started playing TF2 in 2011.
Do you have a mic?
-Most Definetly.
Are you in good standing with the community?
-If asked around and everyone seems to be happy with me.
Are you at least 18 years of age?
-Yes, I am 19.

Thank you for your time, and consideration.

Last edited:
I too have just recently noticed you, I would like you read and post around the fourms to get even better known but from what I see and have experienced you are on the right track....helpful to staff, a good trader and a level headed all around nice person. keep up this good work and I wish you the best of luck on your application. You are definite right track so far !

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Glad to know you guys cared. Figured I was just another play in the pot. Thanks for your concern, Kesk. Ill try to be on more. Of course i've changed my name on Steam. Feel free to call me Fetus still if you want, or Al lol

Look forward to seeing on the servers more often man. Being the most caring and kindest staff member around here, I worry about all my applicants. :smug: Anyway, good luck on the app. bud.

Locate☣

DARKLY Regular
Heya Fetus, glad you're aplying for staff. I'd like to see you on more interecting with other players, I know your nice towards me and a few people but what about normal server patrons WE WILL BE WATCHING! be aware your server attendance is a key factor in acceptent(especially now) see http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/server-attendance-policy.1353/ (granted we only have servers 2, 4 right now)
So play more or expand your server coverage. WE NEED ACTIVE STAFF!

kath

Spycrab Queen
well fetus u r a funni cool guy always on server 2 always being funi on ur mic which u use alot. u r a friendly good guy so Good luck on your application hun :) i think ull do well as a a staff

kath

Spycrab Queen
fetus where r u :o u havent been on server in weeeks we miss u lol :P i hope u get on again soon id like to see u get admin :) goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.